Knock Knock Hostel Reviews

Rua Isaias Bevilaqua 262, Merces, Curitiba, Brazil

The hostel is very clean and is located not far from the city center. It is definitely quiet at night even in the day time. Emilia was very helpful and kind. We've check-out already and left the hostel but we have to ate our packed lunch so we decided to go back to the hostel 2 hours later to use the plates and bathroom. So we asked Emilia if we can use the kitchen and she said Yes without thinking twice. ;)

Just great!! European level. Kind staff.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Andorra

Spacious, clean, friendly.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Best in South America so far.

• 12th Aug 2014

Really clean and with an amazing athmosphere! I totally recommend it. It was my first time in a hostel in Brazil and I had an amazing experience..!

Very big, modern and nice hostel with great breakfast, good wifi, helpful staff. 15 minute walk to the city centre. Would stay here again!

Very nice hostel, only a 10min walk from the city center. Good facilities. Curitiba is a very nice city to discover and explore.

The breakfast here was amazing! Staff were great

More outlets and more bathrooms!

Great hostel and had an amazing stay. One of the better hostels I've stayed at in a long time. Recommended!

Really clean and modern looking hostel. Really enjoyed my stay, but it would have been nice if there were more people staying there at the same time. Staff was extremely helpful when it came to directions or local activities. A little off the beaten path, but was definitely a nice place to stay.

• 11th Apr 2014

Excellent and helpful staff (thanks Alexandre!). Clean, organized and in a safe area.

I hardly recommend!

Great breakfast! very complete..

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Venezuela

I love this hostel. It is spacious, clean, the beds are comfortable, and the nicest kitchen ever. All the staff speaks english and they give u all the informations u need, they also can book tours for u. I would go back there any time.

Everything was great! Rooms, b-fast, common areas. Great location in Curitiba, staff were fantastic - really helpful. Rooftop terrace was very nice. Would stay again.

• 15th Mar 2014

Great Staff!!! Excellent Breakfast and very clean! Congrats guys!

• 14th Mar 2014

Better than most european hostels. Clean and cozy.

• 11th Mar 2014

The cleanest I´ve seen. Great Staff too!

• 7th Mar 2014