Knock Knock Hostel Reviews

Rua Isaias Bevilaqua 262, Merces, Curitiba, Brazil

Great hostel and had an amazing stay. One of the better hostels I've stayed at in a long time. Recommended!

Really clean and modern looking hostel. Really enjoyed my stay, but it would have been nice if there were more people staying there at the same time. Staff was extremely helpful when it came to directions or local activities. A little off the beaten path, but was definitely a nice place to stay.

• 11th Apr 2014

Excellent and helpful staff (thanks Alexandre!). Clean, organized and in a safe area.

I hardly recommend!

Great breakfast! very complete..

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Venezuela

I love this hostel. It is spacious, clean, the beds are comfortable, and the nicest kitchen ever. All the staff speaks english and they give u all the informations u need, they also can book tours for u. I would go back there any time.

Everything was great! Rooms, b-fast, common areas. Great location in Curitiba, staff were fantastic - really helpful. Rooftop terrace was very nice. Would stay again.

• 15th Mar 2014

Great Staff!!! Excellent Breakfast and very clean! Congrats guys!

• 14th Mar 2014

Better than most european hostels. Clean and cozy.

• 11th Mar 2014

The cleanest I´ve seen. Great Staff too!

• 7th Mar 2014

Good hostel! Very clean, spacious, nice breakfast and good kitchen. Seems to be in a safe neighbourhood also.

One of the best hostels I have stayed. Totally recommended. Everything was great. Very clean and organize. Staff always help u. Really nice place. I could stay living there.

The hostel was very clean and the atmosphere made me feel like home. Staff, specialy Emilia was very kind!

I had a very pleasant stay at your hostel. Thank you!

This hostel was awesome. Very clean and comfy beds. The staff were amazing, they were very helpful with anything you needed, and would always ask if you needed help. Helped me and my girlfriend order food twice, when nothing was open and my girlfriend was vegetarian. Stay here!!

Thanks a lot Guys! We are happy we could be so helpful!