Knockree Hostel (Hostelling International) Reviews

Lackan, Lackandarragh, Enniskerry, Wicklow, Ireland

A wonderful hostel . Beautiful view from the dining area. Self catering very well organised.

Beautiful 'honeymoon suite', stunning views. Easy-going staff and we enjoyed the cooking facilities.

Very nice and modern hostel. Nicely fits to the countryside. Very close to Powerscourt, Enniskerry and Wicklow mountains. Nice for cycling, hiking and other outdoor activities. If you drive, be carefull on the road - it is very narrow. My GPS led me through the Powerscourt estate, but there is a locked gate - so check twice, what road does it take. Pěkný, čistý hostel - cesta k němu je trochu zabijárna... silnice je tak sotva na jedno auto :).

I can recommend the double bed room. the view out of the window is amazon. Never had such a great hostel room!

One of my favourite places to stay, it never lets me down.

Very helpful and friendly staff.

• 29th May 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Really impressed with my short stay at Knockree - Helen the manager was very helpful and friendly, the accommodation is modern, clean and well-maintained and the setting is superb.

• 14th Mar 2014

This Hostel is situated in the middle of nowhere in an incredible beautiful location. The people there where really friendly and the room we stayed in (Room 17) was incredible!!! We got upgraded for free (Thanks again!!!) since we were almost the only people staying at that time, but the room is definitely worth paying a bit more. The only thing that was less than perfect was the shower, but it worked and had running warm water, so that's not really an issue :)