KoTo Hostel Reviews

120 Hang Bong Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff in this hotel are very friendly and not pushy with tours. rooms are good value for money, especially in hanoi where it can be tricky to find a nice room. Wifi was strong and always working.

The staff were really nice here and the hostel was basically a budget hostel! After Thailand, Koto's hospitality was most appreciated and we really enjoyed our stay here. We booked a Dragon Cruise to Halong Bay with them and we soon found out that we'd paid more than others on the boat! I suggest shopping around for cruises to Halong Bay before you jump in.

I booked a Koto room in advance before arriving in Hanoi, via Hostel World, their website, and also by email. Be aware that if you do this, they might not get the information quite right--I had to wait to get my room on arrival because I wasn't down in the reservation book! Otherwise, it was well worth it. We took a room with two beds and a balcony, which, including breakfast, was $16/night. We enjoyed it so much we chose to stay there another night. The staff are very friendly and go out of the

• 14th Apr 2014

The most friendly staff, many spoke English, and unbelievably helpful to deal with such a large group (we had 40 people). I have stayed in hundreds of hostels and hotels around the world and almost NONE of them can compare to the quality of excellent service we received from the Koto and Bodega Hostel Staff.

• 1st Apr 2014

One of the best budget hotels I have stayed so far! Friendliest and most helpful staff. Thank you so much! I'm glad to have chosen your hotel. Great value for the money.

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

It isn't really a hostel. It was more like a budget hotel. For breakfast, you will have to go to the hotel next door, which was alright, since it was included.