KoZy KoReA Guest House Reviews

624-5 Geomam- dong, Seo- gu, Incheon, South Korea

Very nice stay. mid Jan 16. I was the only guest so I had the whole four-bed room (a bunk bed double with a single on top plus single) to myself. The married couple who stay at the hostel more permanently were both really welcoming and kind and cooked 3 meals that I could share for a small contribution. Minor point is it's on the 4th floor with no lift, so be aware if you have knee problem or anything. Very clean. Lovely bathroom. I was picked up and dropped off at Geomam station for free.

• 17th Jan 2016

The member of staff was so helpful- he picked us up from the train station, and even offered to wake us up even though were getting up very early for a flight. It was easy to get to Incheon airport from the hostel in the morning, which made everything much easier. He was very friendly and kind. Highly recommended!