Koa Wood Hale Reviews

75-184 Ala Onaona St, Hawaii's Big Island, Kailua-Kona, USA

Koa Wood Hale boasts a perfect location in the heart of downtown Kona, friendly professional staff, and attracts the best travellers. KWH has everything you need like towels, bedding, WiFi, even stuff to borrow such as flippers, snorkelling masks, tents (depends what people leave behind). I stayed here the first night, and returned many times. It was my "home base" during my week long vacation to the Big Island. I will definitely be returning.

• 10th Sep 2014

My stay here was short but awesome, super friendly staff, good atmosphere and great location, short walking distance to everything.

Was a nice vibe there

I stayed there for just 3 days, and in a private room, so I shared bathroom with just one more room, which was excellent, the bathroom was very clean, the private room very good!! The location is awsome, near everything...

Decent place, but I think it's a little over priced (at least for the private room)

1 2 Next » last »