Koala Beach Resort Cairns Reviews

137 Lake Street, Cairns, Australia

First 6 dorm room was a mess with the people living there. It smelled bad, and I got woken up 5 times in one night. I requested a room change, the staff wasn't even interesting in why I would do it. The new room had not been cleaned, there was no linen and there were female products in the bin in the toilet. When I asked for new linen, the girl at the reception was just shy from rolling her eyes. The courtyard allows sound to travel, so there are no quiet nights there. I would never return.

Very good hostel. The room i was in was clean and spacious. We even had a living room in the room and the bathroom was actually in the room. The staff was really helpful to help me booking my tours and for any inquiry. I would definitely recommend this place.