Kobe Sannomiya R2 Hostel Reviews

2-4-6Kumoi-dori,Chuoku-ku, Kobe, Japan

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel! I would highly recommend :)

Decent hostel, but nothing special. Common area, but not many people hanging out. Beds are in a set of wooden boxes stacked on each other. You sleep on the 2nd floor, but showers and the lockers are on the 1st floor. Location is good, right in the middle of a busy area, restaurants, bars, etcetera.

Small but cozy, i enjoyed staying there!

Not a bad place to stay. But the cleaniness didnt really meet my standards, and there wasnt much air circulation in the private room. For that it was kinda expensive compared to some other places i've been to. Overall, it was just alright.

This hostel has a very friendly personal, nice living room, very good connection to the public transport from Sannomiya to Himeji Castle (app. 1h) or Osaka (app. 20 minutes) and free Wi-fi and coffee for all guests. My next time in Kobe or Osaka I will book at R2 hostel for sure! :)

• 2nd Sep 2014