Koh Lipe Backpackers Hostel Reviews

No. 105, Moo 7, Pattaya Beach, Koh Lipe, Thailand

Hostel is great however I was unlucky as when I arrived they had a problem with the water pump so there was no water (for shower/ toilet etc) so I couldn't stay there for 3 nights out of 4 booked. Luckily there was a bungalow free next door. The staff are fantastic though & really welcoming. I did my first ever dive, just me & the instructor who was really supportive. On the last night I did stay & the hostel was great, clean & good for meeting people.

Me & my friends had a great stay during our trip to koh lipe. We are pleased with our bed & the facilities provided. We enjoyed the friendly staff & the beaufiful beach. Definitely made our trip worth it.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

It was a very pleasant experience. We were greeted by Viola and Ed at the reception, and both of them are very helpful. The rooms were cozy and the facilities were superb. They had a fridge, a water dispenser, and air con and a fan inside the rooms. The toilets and shower rooms were clean. Diving at DJL was fun. I dove with Samual and Jordin, both of them were very helpful and they knew their whereabouts around the divesites.

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

Staff is very friendly, they are very helpful any questions just ask they will happy to attend you

The location is excellent, right on the beach and if you're going to dive the team seem very good, only slight problem was the mattress I started with was knackered but they did allow me to change beds the next day and hopefully now that they are aware of the problem will change it and check the others. Good friendly hostel though.

Nice, cheap place to enjoy the stunning Koh Lipe! Very relaxed and easy going people. I liked it very much!

Thanks! We're glad you enjoyed your time with us

Clean facility, friendly people, great location, good price :-)

Thanks for your kind words Emily!

I stayed in Backpackers Hostel for one week. Loved the location, in the best beach of Koh Lipe (Pattaya Beach). And great staff! They were really helpful giving recommendations. Bathrooms and bedrooms were always clean. Bedrooms have A/C and fan. A part from that, there are lockers and free cold water. I definitely go back!

Thanks for your positive feedback Marc. We hope to see you again in the future!

Staying in this place is one of the highlights in Koh Lipe. Great staff, found new friends.

Thanks for your kind words. We are happy that you enjoyed your time with us in Koh Lipe!