Koh Lipe Backpackers Hostel Reviews

No. 105, Moo 7, Pattaya Beach, Koh Lipe, Thailand

Located right on the awesome beach with good comfortable mattresses and kept very clean, good option on lipe

Great Staff & atmosphere! and lovely dogs that I hope you take care of:) Thanks for everything!

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Denmark

Unfortunately no common area or else but right at the beach instead! Simple but good for sleeping.

This dorm is very simpel but the people and location are great! I enlarged my stay for 9 nights total. Also because the backpackers hostel is owned by the divingschool Davy jones' locker where i did my Padi open water course. (very good course and max 4 person per group, i had private lessons) I chilled out at the front of the shop almost everyday with the staff and a few other customers. Had a great time!

The floor of bed room it have many sand.

Nice hostel in a quiet area, yet close to the walking street. Clean and spacious, unfortunately the wifi was hopeless.

Only backpackers hostel on Ko Lipe. Located on the Beach. Very poor showers. Mould on the bed.

• 30th Dec 2013

Great location, rite on the main beach, cosy atmosphere

Good stay at the hostel. With the necessary services. When I was in Koh Lipe had no internet connection, I hope will be resolved. Greetings to all staff of the hostel. Ronald, diner for free :-) Lucky for your lives!

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Spain

the only thing is that there is no wifi

Hi Virginia, Thanks for your recent review, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! We would like to apologize for the fact that the WiFi was down during your stay, we hope to have this issue fixed in the next few days. Best Regards, Koh Lipe Backpackers Team

This isn't so much a real hostel as it is just basic rooms to sleep in. No common area or kitchen, etc. No working wifi at the time of visit, though they did have running water 5 of my 6 nights there. Really nice that it's right on the beach, though kinda far from Walking Street, the main area of Koh Lipe. I only saw 2 showers and 2 toilets for the guests, which resulted in backups at times. Personal storage lockers were appreciated. Overall, not bad for budget accommodations.

really dirty mattresses (looks like mould), no wifi (when I booked the hostel they say the opposite), no common area no space to meet the people. but really nice area, direct at the beach and friendly staff.

I really liked the staff and the locarion right on the beach. The rooms are big and the showers as well. But there was no rubbish bins, no blankets, only 1 powerplug in the 8 bed dorm. the matrasses were smelling and rotten. But thats normal in.this humid climate. There were coukaroges (these big brown discusting insects)in my bed and under my pillow. They re still starting the business so i think it will change a bit.

• 28th Oct 2013