Kohver Reviews

Sauna 1, Tallinn, Estonia

They're incredibly chill here and it's absolutely worth the price. There's even a free washing machine and they don't care what you do as long as you're not incredible obtrusive. Great location in the center of Old Town.

Kohver Hostel in Tallinn Estonia is excellent hostel in all regards especially value, location, and staff.

very clear directions from the coach terminal to reach them. Located in the center of the old town. Helpful stuff.

Location is awesome, just read carefully entering instructions, it's a little hidden. No lockers in room but I liked how the looked. Old building and especially toilets/shower look .. unstable. Loved the fact that there was breakfast and opportunity to do laundry.

The hostel is okay to stay for 1 night. The kitchen is pretty good but the hostel is a little bit old, so you can hear everything outside the room. But they offer something to put in the ear to reduce the noise, its quitte nice :)

Amazing place, very central with nice and helpful staff. I would definitively stay there again.

The staff responds my email of changing date of arrival very fast and was able to manage a twin home for me and my friend at a reasonable price in a short time. The building is about 100 years old. When we lived inside, we can really experience the living of local people. The rooms and the common rooms are nicely and very personalized decorated. The location is right in the middle of the old town. I highly recommend this hostel for other travelers.

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • China

I was very pleased with the atmosohere of the hostel and the rooms were decorated in a cool way. The receptionists were quite informative and very friendly. The only minus would be the keys. We had to use I think three or four different keys to get into our room. That was a real hassle sometimes. Also, the locks were difficult to open even with the right key. All in all, I think that we found a great, inexpensive place to stay in and will probably come back if staying overnight in Tallinn.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Finland

Very good location in the beautiful Old Town of Tallinn. Small hostel located on the third floor of an old building (no lift). Lockers available to keep valuables. Nikita received us very kindly. Friendly atmosphere. Good free breakfast available every morning. Good value for money. We would come back!

Perfect hostel,nice staff,good price and breakfast.Internet doest work in the room...but in the common room works perfect

Great place and great staff. You get what you pay for and I would easily live here again!

I really appreciated my stayed in Kohver Hostel, the staff were very helpful and friendly. Only one day 20/05 that the shower were with cold water and it was unpleasant. Thank you for everything!

• 18th May 2015

Top Hostel, Thank you very much! Welcoming, uncomplicated, well-informed and well-informing. Totally nice atmosphere with great books and nice music!

• 10th May 2015

Location was excellent. Room was spacious. But the showers and lockers are on the other apartment (opposite the apartment room that we stay in) so it is a bit troublesome.

• 9th May 2015

This was a great, inexpensive, quiet place. Linen provided. Breakfast and full kitchen at your disposal. Highly recommend.

• 6th May 2015

it was said on the website that customers could check-in at anytime. but when we went there, the staff told us that we could only check-in after 12pm. we were a bit disappointed about this. The hostel was old. all the facilities were old. not really clean at all. no wifi in the room. But the location was good, located in the old town.

Yes, we have 24h reseption and you can come to the hostel when it is comfortable for you, have some tea, coffee, relax in the common room and wait until your bed is free, because untill 12 o`clock the previous client is sleeping there and we can`t put you on the same bed with the previous client. And yes there is no wi-fi in the 10 person dorm, because it is not comfortable to sleep when somebody is watching videos or listening music without earplugs. Have nice trips in the future!

The hostel is very cozy and well located, the old building its beautiful and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Spain

It was a very pleasant stay at Kohver hostel. The location si perfect, it's right in the city centre and it's easy to walk around and also to get to the bus station. Staff is really nice and helpful and it's a really good option for a very good price. I would recomennd it. It's just one thing that my friend and I didn't like and this is the noise from the pub below on the Saturday night. But beside this, Kohver hostel is really nice place to stay in Tallinn.

nice clean place, good location and good staff

Good staff and excellent value for money! In the centre of old town very convenient, just not easy to find!