Kohver Reviews

Sauna 1, Tallinn, Estonia

I went to tallinn with bus so it was a little bit far from city. 2kms to hostel. If weather is nice u can walk. Hostel is 4th floor in the building so maybe a little bit hard for old people. But for luggage they help u. Receptionist was really helpful. Small showers and wc s. Nice common room. Lockers are out of room door. wi-fi connection only in common room. it is so close to town hall and mc donalds and hesburger...

Nice staff, clean, and good atmosphere

I stayed for one night in a 4-bed-room at the Kohver hostel. The young man working at the hostel was very nice and helped me with questions regarding my trip the next day. The hostel is immediately downtown which is great, however, it is also really loud. It is a very interesting place in two separate! apartments in an old building. Big minus, I had five people sleeping in the 4-bed-room and the bathroom/showers were a bit funky, also a very disappointing breakfast (which was included in price).

We stayed for only three nights but loved the place. Our room was really quiet, comfortable beds, nice retro design ( no IKEA in Estonia really helps!). The staff was polite and helpful.

• 17th Aug 2015

The 24h reception was just great as we arrived late. The toilet/shower facilities were good and clean. And the location of the hostel is great as well. Overall experience: super good :)

• 16th Aug 2015

I had a good stay in "Kovher". The staff is nice and helpful and the hostel is located right in the old town of Vilnius. The facilities are old but clean, but how it is with old things: one shower wasn't working so that there have been two left for everyone. "Kovher" is a small and quiet hostel even at the weekends. Unlikely I travelled on my own and it was hard to get a conversation going with others. Was probably just my own feeling and you will find hips of new friends in this hostel :)

Helpful staff.

• 9th Aug 2015

Great position, all considered a pretty good hostel, at a fair price

It was an awesome hostel. Great location, with really friendly Staff.

Good location old town feeling

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Singapore

Very hard to find the entrance of the building. Very uncomfortable toilet and bathroom. Not very pleasant hygiene in the 10 person room.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • China

The security of Kohver wasn't great. There were no lockers in my room and the door to my room would not close, let alone lock. The atmosphere was calm and friendly and the staff were most helpful. The cleanliness was not the best but not the worst. Breakfast and use of laundry facilities are included in the cost of the stay, which is also very reasonable. The location of Kohver is also very good. If I were to stay in Tallinn again I'd personally choose the Monk's Bunk but Kohver was nice :)

I really liked this hostel! It has a cosy, homely feeling. All of the facilities were good i.e. toilets, showers, washing machine and kitchen and it is located in a central spot in Old Town. I did find it lacked a bit of atmosphere as there are no organised activities and the pub crawl and tours you can do go from another hostel, but I still met lots of nice people.

Great location, very helpful and nice staff "Nikitta". Can be a bit noisy at night due to bars underneath.

I would definitely recommend this hostel as this was my second time to stay here and would always come back. Staff is very kind and helpful, it was a great advatage for me I could have checked after midnight. There are lockers in front of the bathroom, so it is easy to keep personal belongings safe. It is located in the center of old town, easily reachable from the port and bus stations, it is even possible to walk there from the airport. Wifi is good and available also in rooms.

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Serbia

Top location, very friendly and helpful staff, good value for your money, average cleanliness. What I most loved is the amazing old-style apartment—high ceilings, vintage furniture, original decoration, parquet all around. The bad note is for the wifi, which is not available if you are staying in the rooms on the other side of the hostel. I've read it should be to avoid noise in the sleeping rooms but hey folks, not everybody behaves like a dumb teenager, c'mon ;)

A nice and cheap place to spend some days in Tallinn. Very central location, close to the bars and cafes, as well as to the very centre of the Old Town. Has all the necessary facilities, although would be good to have some renovation.

The location is very good. But, I had a little difficulty in finding the Hostel as there is no signboard in front of the Hostel. They should put a Board. Rest of the things are fine.

Good hostel, excellent location right in the old town, staff were helpful. Facilities limited I guess by the heritage status of the building so toilets and showers were not the most modern. Good for one or two nights stay. Lockers are small - can't fit your pack and are located outside of the room which wasn't ideal. Easy to get locked out of the different apartments that make up the hostel as we were given one key for two people. Good basic hostel suits a night or two as you pass through.

A very enjoyable stay. Staff is friendly, facilities are plenty, atmosphere and location are very good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3