Kohver Reviews

Sauna 1, Tallinn, Estonia

Top location, very friendly and helpful staff, good value for your money, average cleanliness. What I most loved is the amazing old-style apartment—high ceilings, vintage furniture, original decoration, parquet all around. The bad note is for the wifi, which is not available if you are staying in the rooms on the other side of the hostel. I've read it should be to avoid noise in the sleeping rooms but hey folks, not everybody behaves like a dumb teenager, c'mon ;)

The location is very good. But, I had a little difficulty in finding the Hostel as there is no signboard in front of the Hostel. They should put a Board. Rest of the things are fine.

Good hostel, excellent location right in the old town, staff were helpful. Facilities limited I guess by the heritage status of the building so toilets and showers were not the most modern. Good for one or two nights stay. Lockers are small - can't fit your pack and are located outside of the room which wasn't ideal. Easy to get locked out of the different apartments that make up the hostel as we were given one key for two people. Good basic hostel suits a night or two as you pass through.

A very enjoyable stay. Staff is friendly, facilities are plenty, atmosphere and location are very good.

Wish there had been lockers since so many people are coming in & out of the dorms and often doors were left unlocked/open with nobody inside the room. Also the main door into the building is pretty much impossible to open!! But the location is amazing and one staff in particular was very helpful :) Amazing small balcony overlooking the street below!

Located right in the middle of the Old City, yet easy enough to find from the port or the train station with the directions provided. We stayed in a private room, which was more than adequately furnished. The staff were helpful, and they put on some very interesting looking excursions to places outside Tallinn. Slightly lacking in terms of atmosphere, as it seemed very quiet in the common areas, but this may have been different if we'd stayed in a dorm room instead!

It is a very old hostel which needs some refurbishment. The staff and the location are great.

They're incredibly chill here and it's absolutely worth the price. There's even a free washing machine and they don't care what you do as long as you're not incredible obtrusive. Great location in the center of Old Town.

This is the best hostel I've stayed in! It is perfectly located in the middle of Old Town. Loved their chill atmosphere, it was very easy to meet up with other travellers. Loved the old building, and all the unique rooms with their old furniture, not to mention the lovely balcony they have. Nice, new and comfortable beds; also kitchen was fully equipped. Will stay in Kohver everytime I'll come back to Tallinn, highly recommed this hostel to anyone!!

Very cool hostel right in the old town of Tallinn. I absolutelt loved the balcony with the view! I highly recommend staying there when looking for an accomodation in Tallinn!

It was good value for money to stay one night!

Kohver Hostel in Tallinn Estonia is excellent hostel in all regards especially value, location, and staff.

very clear directions from the coach terminal to reach them. Located in the center of the old town. Helpful stuff.

Good location, however the facilities were pretty poor. The atmosphere was more seasoned travelers who mostly kept to themselves

Location is awesome, just read carefully entering instructions, it's a little hidden. No lockers in room but I liked how the looked. Old building and especially toilets/shower look .. unstable. Loved the fact that there was breakfast and opportunity to do laundry.

The hostel is okay to stay for 1 night. The kitchen is pretty good but the hostel is a little bit old, so you can hear everything outside the room. But they offer something to put in the ear to reduce the noise, its quitte nice :)

Amazing place, very central with nice and helpful staff. I would definitively stay there again.

The staff responds my email of changing date of arrival very fast and was able to manage a twin home for me and my friend at a reasonable price in a short time. The building is about 100 years old. When we lived inside, we can really experience the living of local people. The rooms and the common rooms are nicely and very personalized decorated. The location is right in the middle of the old town. I highly recommend this hostel for other travelers.

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • China

I was very pleased with the atmosohere of the hostel and the rooms were decorated in a cool way. The receptionists were quite informative and very friendly. The only minus would be the keys. We had to use I think three or four different keys to get into our room. That was a real hassle sometimes. Also, the locks were difficult to open even with the right key. All in all, I think that we found a great, inexpensive place to stay in and will probably come back if staying overnight in Tallinn.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Finland

Very good location in the beautiful Old Town of Tallinn. Small hostel located on the third floor of an old building (no lift). Lockers available to keep valuables. Nikita received us very kindly. Friendly atmosphere. Good free breakfast available every morning. Good value for money. We would come back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3