Kohver

Very Good 684 Total Reviews

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
1st Aug 2017
4.6

Other than the friendly staff and good location, there is nothing good to say. The hostel is in complete disarray.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
16th Jul 2017

Nice place right in the center

10th Jul 2017
6.3

Staff was very helpful. But the place where we were put up had a very unpleasant smell and was dark and dingy. No direct access to the staff was there, in case we needed anything. Kitchen was very small and dirty . The bathrooms were really small and badly designed especially as they were mixed bathrooms.

8th Jul 2017
7.1

Price is good for ideal location in Old Town. Building is old and worn but in ok condition all things considered. Breakfast was fruit, cereal bread and butter or jam. You can wash clothing there but I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my clothes to dry on a rack. I arrived at 0200 so online it shows I booked 2 nights but once I got there they charged me for 3 nights (just a heads up). Reception was closed but my emails were replied to immediately with self check-in instructions.

• Slovakia, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

Even when I came later they made sure I find my keys and place. Very lovely people there!

6th Jul 2017
6.3

It's ok if you are looking for a place just to sleep.

28th May 2017
8.0

The location is prime. The staff is local/friendly. The bathrooms are not cleaned often enough though.

10th Mar 2017

Great hostel! It's right at the edge of the old town, fairly clean and well-equipped and has a very helpful staff. One problem was that the showers would "overfill" with water, spilling over etc., but it wasn't a huge problem. It was a bit loud (Saturday evening), but the guests were considerate if you notified them that you were going to sleep. Great value.

• Slovenia, Female, 18-24
8th Mar 2017
4.3

We stayed half of the night the with my friends. It was horrible. It was written that check-in is 24 hours, but I warn you, do not believe that. We arrived there in the middle of the night, because our transportation was at that time. We were lucky to get the code to enter the door from a random women, because in other case we would stay outside. We came, no one was there, we were kind of sleeping in the common room. The reception opened at 9am! We just decided to go to another hostel.