• via L.Guercio trav Angelo Napoletano 10, 84135, Salerno, Italy
Good 389 Total Reviews
Good 389 Total Reviews
Koine' Hostel Located at via L.Guercio trav Angelo Napoletano 10, 84135, Salerno.
Italy

• England, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
23rd Jun 2016
6.3

First time in ages you have communal showers. Haven't seen this since school.

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016
7.1

This is perfect for the money you're spending! It is a very foreign hostel, none of the staff I met spoke English yet they were still so helpful and accommodating. I was slightly worried leaving my stuff when I went for dinner because the locks provided seemed easy to break open but my group had no issues with safety during our stay. We only stayed for one night and this was just enough time for us.

• Russia, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2016
6.9

Stayd for three night here. The cheapest place close to Amalfi coast. Located in 10-15 min by foot to trainstation, 5-7 min by foot to Viciprova bus station (buses on Amalfi coast. Two supermarkets, plenty of cafes nearby. Friendly staff. The hostel doesn't have any atmosphere at all :))) just for staying overnight, don't look for anything else ;) No kitchen, no fridge, no glasses/cups etc.

• charlyisidore
  • France, Male, 25-30
15th May 2016
6.3

Hostel located not too far from the train station, but you have to walk about half and hour to reach the historical part of Salerno. The staff was nice, available, but people sleeping there didn't seem to be travelers, but maybe workers aged about 40+. So the atmosphere was a little strange to my opinion. The toilets could not be locked and I didn't find any private shower (only communal shower). The price was very cheap, but I really prefer and recommend the other hostel of Salerno.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
4th May 2016
5.4

It wasn't as bad as I expected after reading the reviews. I had a large lockable wardrobe. But that was probably the only good thing. No toilet paper for at least 12 hours. Long walk from the girl's dorm to the girl's bathroom down a corridor that usually had no lights. But I was just looking for somewhere to sleep and it did feel safe. I've had more elsewhere for the same amount of money

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
3rd May 2016
6.0

The bedroom is comfortable but the showers are communal. The wifi has no signal in the room.

• Italy, All Male Group, 25-30
26th Mar 2016
6.9

It is the cheapest accomodation in Salerno; we didn't saw any other international travellers. The hostel was quite dark and cold, with some humidity spots on the ceilling. The staff was cool and they even let us stay until 14pm without any problem about the check-out time

28th Feb 2016
4.9

I read the reviews about this hostel before I went, and I ignored them. But I left Salerno a night early because I was unhappy here. The smell of the place reminds me of a hospital- as someone traveling alone I did not feel safe because of the other people staying here. There were a few travelers- much older than me- but there was not an energetic spirit- and the guests weren't respectful and kind in the way that I normally feel travelers are. Don't go in the off season.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
16th Feb 2016

Very nice staff, very spacious rooms. Toilets and showers were clean. A lot of the other guests are long term guests who work during the week. They were always up for a chat (though in Italian, I guess English could be a bit difficult). Only a 10min walk from the station and a 5min walk to the bus station with buses to Pompei, Amalfi...

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Feb 2016
4.3

This hostel seemed to be a place for people who got kicked out of their apartments for being late on rent to stay. It was a little sketchy, not in the best part of town, and not the cleanest place there ever was. It's also far from anything you'd really want to do in Salerno.