Koine' Hostel Reviews

via L.Guercio trav Angelo Napoletano 10, 84135, Salerno, Italy

There is no toilet seat on the toilet. Group showers were weird and very dirty. There was a weird moist smell in the hallways. People smoking inside common area. This place kinda felt like a homeless shelter with all the random people coming and going. For the wifi you have to ask for a password and it's only Good for 2 hours. When I wanted it there was nobody on the desk. The only positive is the man that was on the day I checked in gave me some good tips of what to do.

• 13th Apr 2015

I only stayed for one night. Everything was very easy, the hostel manager was very friendly and gave me a map and tips for my stay in Salerno. It is the less expensive place I ever stayed at, but definitely didn't feel like it.

I only stayed more than 1 night cause it was the only affordable hostel in the city, I would only recommend it for travellers who also need something cheap in the region and last minute. It has a weird atmosphere and poor facilities. The staff was good though, the guy who checked me in was very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere felt like a rundown nursing home or some sort of shelter that advertises their extra beds as a 'hostel'. But I survived and saved money before heading to Amalfi.

The reception was very nice. He answered all my questions and how to discover the city of Salerno. Though the hostel is a bit far from old town, you could take a public transport or just walk along the seaside to get to old town. Very near a parking to take the sitabus to Amalfi

Yesss.. It is a weird atmosphere in the hostel, some peoples also live there. But once you get to know and talk to them... They are the nicest locals... :)

This hostel is a nerve .... Can't belife that hostel world is working whis hostels like that dirty and broken hostel... Can't say any words ... AAAAHHHHH