Koine' Hostel Reviews

via L.Guercio trav Angelo Napoletano 10, 84135, Salerno, Italy

It was the worse hostel in my life. Staffs are rude and don't help in nothing, when I arrived with my backpack and tired ....they made me wait to do my check in because they are disorganized, the reception gave me a keyring broke then I lost my keys then when I asked a new one she ask me to go to store to do a new one. I don't speak Italian and people from hostel don't speak English enough. This hostel is far from everything and in a dark area. The bathroom are terrible, no paper, dirty

There was no people traveling hostel. They were all workers staying there several days. No safe place to put in your value stuff. Dark and weard atmosphere. Very creepy. No separation in the showers.

Bad atmosphere. Staff in bad humour. Toilets unclean, without paper, do not have cover. No kitchen ok but they do no have even a bug. Poor wifi. There is a chance to be better but they seam not interested in.

Very strange hostel. Felt like we were staying at a mental hospital - many older locals flooded the place. Definitely worth it to pay extra to go elsewhere. Although, if it were a different time of the year it could be a better experience - we stayed during off season. I'm glad I was with a friend - Don't stay here as a solo traveler.

If you are visiting Salerno don't stay here spend a few extra dollars and stay elsewhere, The lights are off constantly through out the hostel, it smells like dirty old men and porridge, The wifi is really bad it only works in the lounge badly, The toilets don't have seats, The showers are communal, There are a whole bunch of old people who just hang around the hostel, Book somewhere else even if you are poor.

It's a weird place. It's not an hostel. It's a strange atmosphere difficult to describe. go there only if you are really poor and have no other choice.

Nice hostel, close from the train and bus station, nice staff and friendly atmosphere.