Kokopelli Beachpackers Reviews

Avenida Piura 209, Mancora, Peru

Great location, nice breakfast, chilled atmosphere with some fun nights. No hoy water but wasn't a problem as weather is good. Would recommend.

Booked 3 nights and stayed 2 weeks. We love the good Mancora vibes here and chilled out scene. Have activities some nights and parties on the weekends. Easy to sleep if you want as well. Staff are so great here. Always helpful and friendly and really good pingpong players. Good place to meet others and some local surfers hang out here too. Super close to the beach and surrounded by some great restaurants. Rooms cleaned daily. Would love to come back to Mancora and stay at Kokopelli again!

Pros: The beds were comfortable and clean. Nice wall paintings. The bathroom was clean with enough space and hot water. The music at the bar was EXCELLENT. The hostel location didn't bother me at all. Cons: One of the reasons I chose Kokopelli was because in FACILITIES section you can read PARKING and FREE PARKING and I drove my car all the way to Mancora. They must correct that mistake as you can read it on the hostelworld page. If you can't stand loud music next to you, you won't sleep.

It's in a great location at the 'good'/'safe' end of the one main street in Máncora. Some of the best restaurants are very, very near. There's definitely parties happening here at Koko on the weekends. Not my thing, luckily I can sleep through them. If that's what you're looking for, Koko is a good option.

A fine place to stay. Good for chilling out in the day, but atmosphere at night was lacking. Bedroom was very hot at night, quite a small room with one fan and eight beds isn't fit for purpose in my opinion. Breakfast was well above average.

Unfriendly, unhelpful staff! Deprived us of a coffee refill saying the kitchen was closed even though they were serving for another hour AND gave refills to those next to us at the table. WiFi is terrible if you get it connected at all! Only one shower per 8 bed dorm which is frustrating when everyone comes home from the beach around the same time!!

Good hostel. Located on the end of Mancora but it doesn't mater so much because Mancora is preety small and here is just one main street. The bar in the hostel is very nice, and the atmosphere is between chill to party, it depends how many people in the hostel. Cool swimming pool but it also very close to the beach! Good beds with big lockers underneath.

Good hostel, also close to loki

I had the perfect stay in Kokopelli. The staff are brilliant, the vibe is great. I loved my eight bed dorm - clean, not too small. The hostel is located 2 minutes from the beach but it also has a pool, ping pong and a great bar incase you just fancy chilling out.

No hot water, which wasn't a problem for me because it was really hot outside. The rooms get really hot in the morning because there is no AC. The hostel I great because it's not as party hard as it is in other hostels.

Kokopelli is just ok. The atmosphere was pretty flat when I was there.

A great place to party , meet people and relax by the pool , only a five minute walk to the surf break down the beach and into town, thanks for a great stay