8.8
Fabulous 695 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 695 Total Reviews
Kokopelli Hostel Cusco Located at Calle San Andres 260, , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco Calle San Andres 260
88% 695
-13.5197466 -71.9787418
    Rooms available

26th Dec 2016

The hostel is super cool and is eco-friendly. They have a cool bar and it was a fun place to hang.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
22nd Dec 2016

A well-rounded hostel, catered to every type of traveler. We had just returned from Machu Picchu and needed somewhere to hang out and store our bags before our night bus out of Cusco. They happily let us use the facilities for free, days after we had checked out. Good food, sick bar, tour desk gives you good prices. Love that every day had a cool activity. Only con is that the wi-fi is spotty if your room is near the back, and the public showers have bad water pressure at times.

• Costa Rica, Male, 25-30
19th Dec 2016

A bit too noisy in the nights, but its is indeed a really nice place!

19th Dec 2016

Fabulous place to stay! Chose the deluxe dorm and it was fantastic. Comfortable beds, warm down comforters and thoughtful storage space. Eggs at breakfast was also a huge plus considering most places in the area just serve toast. Great location, fun bar, and some great food at the restaurant for when you're too tired to leave! 100% recommend.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
11th Dec 2016

One of the better hostel through our 3months trip in SA. staffs are helpful, knowledgeable and speaks good English. Wifi is decent, breakfast is pretty good with bread, spreads,yogurt, fruits and eggs. Plenty of activities every night as well. The only fault I can think of is the lack of bathroom for such a big hostel. 2bathroom shared across so many people, but I can see they're fixing the prob with renovation being done to extend the shower area.

11th Dec 2016

This is a clean and well equipped hostel. But lots of volunteers and long term residents means the social atmosphere can feel a bit cliquey. Not the best for a solo traveler in my opinion. Preferred the atmosphere at pariwana

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
1st Dec 2016

Good hostel best wifi

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
1st Dec 2016

Good vibe, good food, the Machu Picchu day trip we booked through the tour desk was good :)

• England, Female, 31-40
28th Nov 2016
3.1

I didn't actually stay here. My bus from Lisa to Cusco became trapped in the mountains due to a political protest for 3 days, and I missed my reservation. They get a bad review because whilst I was missing, people became worried about me (I had no way of getting hold of anyone). They knew I was booked here, so contacted them to ask if I'd arrived. They lied and said I didn't have a reservation with them at all. My family and friends were massively panicking, and Kokopelli made it worse.

25th Nov 2016

Very clean with everything you could need. The beds are some of the comfiest I have stayed in, and the bed curtains are great if you need to go to bed early for a trek the next day. The free breakfast is also very large and good.