Kokopelli Hostel Paracas Reviews

Avenida Paracas 128, Paracas, Peru

great hostel. good breakfast clean

My time in Kokopelli has been great. It looks like the building has been thought as a hostel from the start up. I extremely recommend to spend some days in Kokopelli-Paracas specially after doing the exhausting Inka Trail.

This is a nice hostel right on the beach. The breakfast and restaurant are good and the bar is lively with it's many happy hours! Nice hostel and the staff were very helpful with booking buses and tours.

Staff great and very helpful. Location terrific! We are seniors, in our 70's, very little Spanish, was just right for us. Helped us go to outside places very hard to get to. Definitely recommend.

Room was great, nice little pool, the terrace with direct access to the beach is lovely! There is fresh juice and eggs for breakfast. They organise nice and cheap tours to the islands. No wifi in the rooms.

Kokopelli hostel was fabulous. Located right on the beach with a nice seating/ bar area. Can order food from bar which was tasty and priced well. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Showers were hot and rooms were clean. Would highly recommended this hostel if staying in Paracas.

No complaints from me, this is a chilled hostel in a quiet town where I had a relaxed stay. The bedroom doors don't get locked but there are lockers inside for valuables - made me a bit nervy but I didn't lose any belongings so that was good. Have marked down on atmosphere as there wasn't much going on from what I could tell, maybe because it's more focused on chilling out? Saying that, I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend for a relaxing night or two. A lovely bar area also and beach.

We liked ... - the cool and chill interior and atmosphere - the location - helpful staff - the WiFi We didn't like ... - the lack of signage (difficult to find the hostel) - cold showers

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Belgium

I've stayed in dozens of hostels around the world, and this is my first review. I needed to finally write a review because this hostel was so awesome. It is a fabulous facility, great: outside bar, game tables, computer/chill room, and sleeping quarters. The location can't be beat- right on the beach. The most remarkable part about the hostel is the staff. One girl was particularly awesome. She booked my travel and was generally extremely helpful- like a concierge at a fancy hotel. Thanks!

• 24th Aug 2014

Enjoyed my stay here. Great pod bunks in the dorms, although the bathrooms were gross and the toilet leaked. Great outdoor area out he back with a bar, pool table ect. It also backed onto the beach. Wifi was also good. The only downside was the tour agent constantly trying to book you on tours.

Comfy rooms. Great location. Hot showers. Lovely pool and sunbathing area. Lots of games /movies. One of the best hostels in Peru for facilities. Nice bar and good breakfast. Internet access. Can walk straight onto the beach. Organised good wildlife tour with the hostel.

Great hostel. Very nice setting outside. Staff was willing to help us with reservations.

1 2 Next » last »