Kokopelli Hostel Paracas Reviews

Avenida Paracas 128, Paracas, Peru

The staff were super nice and accommodating. We had to modify our reservation a couple of times and they made it hassle free. It's such a friendly, warm place to stay! The hostel was just perfect for us.

• 19th Dec 2014

This was our favourite hostel so far in Peru. Great location on the beach and great bar. Had a fun atmosphere and free shots at 8pm but not a crazy party either. The 16 bed dorm room has pod style beds so very quiet and private and each has a electric outlet and lamp so no need for a private room really. You can save money and still get your own space. I would recommend this place for sure and would love to go back.

Best hostel in town. Highly recommended.

Planned on only staying for one night but ended up staying an extra night there. The staff was incredible and really fun to be around. Location was perfect and everything was only a walking distance away. Place was very clean and I really enjoyed my time there.

Great atmosphere - stayed much longer than I at first had planned -, staff quite helpful. You see people cleaning all the time, very good. Breakfast was changed during my stay - basics are included, "specials" like eggs must be paid now. Great bar with awesome staff :)

I am not a huge Kokopelli fan, I don't like party hostels, however this particular kokopelli is different and felt it was very chilled out and never saw a party while i was there. I loved the bar and the pool and the common areas, the staff were super helpful, you can tell they are very client oriented and whatever problem there is they do their best to accomodate. It is a bit on the pricey range but the location of the hostel and the facilities are worth it and give a vacation feel.

Wish we could have stayed longer. A true holiday experience!

Possibly the best hostel in Peru! Not a big party place but great to relax

great hostel. good breakfast clean

My time in Kokopelli has been great. It looks like the building has been thought as a hostel from the start up. I extremely recommend to spend some days in Kokopelli-Paracas specially after doing the exhausting Inka Trail.

This is a nice hostel right on the beach. The breakfast and restaurant are good and the bar is lively with it's many happy hours! Nice hostel and the staff were very helpful with booking buses and tours.

Staff great and very helpful. Location terrific! We are seniors, in our 70's, very little Spanish, was just right for us. Helped us go to outside places very hard to get to. Definitely recommend.

Room was great, nice little pool, the terrace with direct access to the beach is lovely! There is fresh juice and eggs for breakfast. They organise nice and cheap tours to the islands. No wifi in the rooms.

Kokopelli hostel was fabulous. Located right on the beach with a nice seating/ bar area. Can order food from bar which was tasty and priced well. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Showers were hot and rooms were clean. Would highly recommended this hostel if staying in Paracas.

1 2 Next » last »