Kokopelli Hostel Paracas Reviews

Avenida Paracas 128, Paracas, Peru

We enjoyed our stay at Kokopelli , it is in a great location , right on the beach. We made good use of the free Kayaks and swimming pool and there were also plenty of other things to keep you amused eg pool table, table football and table tennis. The staff there were very friendly and helpful . The breakfast could definitely be better, for anything other than rolls and jam, you needed to pay , but the evening meals we paid for were good value. Overall we would definitely recommend Kokopelli.

No need for a long comment. This is just an amazing hostel, probably one of the best in Peru. Good vibe, food is tasty, staff is super friendly, beds re comfy, showers are hot, toilets are private...

Lovely colourful, clean and spacious hostel right on the beach front

Nice staff, willing to help

the 6 bed dorm room was comfortable and clean but it was right next to the bar and common area so it made it very noisy at night. on my second night they squeezed 7 girls into 4 empty beds which I complained about it I was told there is nothing they can do as that they overbooked, it made the room way to hot and noisy and impossible to sleep. the breakfast is bread, jam and coffee. the wifi and pool were good.

Hola, sorry we didnt explain well why we had to put 7 girls in those 4 empty beds... unfortunately we had a problem in one our 8bed dorm and we had to close it due to maintenance therefore since we were completely booked out it was the only solution we could find for that group of 7. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Safe travels, Koko.

A really great place right on the beach! They've got an awesome patio and bar area with tons of space and hammocks, a nice inside areas and the dorm beds are excellent! This is a great place to relax and chill for a few days. Staff is friendly, VERY helpful if you need it and I saw them handle a situation in the dorms with a sick girl very professionally and with kindness. Their breakfast could use some help and their book exchange is terrible but hey . . . the rest of the place is top notch!

Had a brilliant time here. Right on the beach. The hostel has a bar. Really good fun.

Wish I'd stayed more than a night, to check out the pool and enjoy the beachy feel. Easily rent a bike to see the reserve, just do it in the morning, before the winds start up.

Free kayaks were amazing! Beach in back garden.. paradise. Couldn't ask for more.

Great pool and nice bar area. Staff are helpful and nice. Really comfortable beds and sociable atmosphere. Recommended.

A really good hostel! I don't normally go for big dorm rooms but the 14 bed pod style dorm is great and doesn't feel like there's that many people in the room! Although it dies get quite hot at night when everyone is in bed.. Pool is great and the location is too right on the beach! The reception staff were really helpful but the bar staff were rude at times, I know they don't get paid but don't offer to work if you're not happy about it! Pizza was terrible too! But apart from that all good!

Very clean, beautiful, right on the water, lots of common space. It was quiet when I was there but I still met people and had a great time. The staff was so helpful in booking tours, bus tickets and recommending places to eat/visit. Beds have plugs and lights and are comfortable, which is a huge plus.

Very nice hostel. Rooms are spacious and beds are comfortable.Pool,hammocks and bar in the garden leading to a beach.5mins from Cruz dels Sur bus station.Recommended.

We really struggled to have a good time here. The beach was covered in dead sting rays. None of the staff wanted to mix and chat

Best hostel I have been during my trip in southamerica. Highly recommend.

Staff could be more friendly to customers.

• 31st Jan 2015

Overall liked it, but there are some issues with the rooms. I stayed in 3 of the rooms. The private was good but needed a screen. I got bitten by mosquitoes at night in that room. The ensuite was good; it was hot when a girl who was sleeping next to fan did not want it on. Fine when fan was on. The big dorm is horrible. Air simply cannot move through. It is like sleeping in a sauna. They need to install some exit fans in the ceiling. Also it is right by bar, which is loud until 3am on weekends.

This hostel is AMAZING! It backs up directly to a BEAUTIFUL beach, the bar is really fun, the rooms are quiet, and the staff is extremely helpful with booking tours, and figuring out directions for those who speak minimal Spanish. I think it's my favorite hostel of all I've stayed at.

• 27th Jan 2015

Nice place to hang out for a few days to chill, drink and swim. Right at the beach, lovely swimming pool and staff. Rooms can get hot!

• 27th Jan 2015

Great variety of common areas, pool, movie room, pool table, bar area, hammock area. The "pod" beds in the 14 bed dorm are so cozy and great ( you get your own locker in your pod, an outlet