Kokopelli Hostel Paracas Reviews

Avenida Paracas 128, Paracas, Peru

Great spot.

Fantastic hostel! Great location in the center of town and with direct access to the beach. Excellent beds. Basic breakfast but extras can be ordered against payment. Very helpful staff. Great facilities like swimming pool and bar. Good WiFi. The only recommendation for improvement would be to better equip the communal kitchen which lacks some essential items. Overall I stayed here much longer than planned and would definitely stay again.

Fantastic hostel with great facilities; good pressure and hot showers, clean bathrooms, big comfortable beds with large lockers, TV room, bar, hammocks and computers. Nice vibe with plenty of areas to either socialize or chill out. Right on the beach with access to kyaks if wanted. One of the better hostels I've stayed at in South America. Breakfast was standard with options to pay a bit extra for the likes of cereal, eggs or a different breakfast.

Perfect location, right on the beach! The bar is cool and all the staff speak English. Loved the beds in the dorm as it felt private. We also rented kayaks for free which was really fun. And you can book your Islas ballestas trip from reception which is only 30soles. Also we rented bikes from there and cycled around the national park which was hard but fun!

POSITIVES - great location on the beach, incredibly clean rooms & communal areas, decent sized & well tended pool, helpful staff, excellent security, spacious private room. NEGATIVES - Poor breakfast & the kitchen is tiny with hardly any equipment / utensils. In a location such as Paracas, a kitchen is a bit of a must as the restaurants are not that great and tend to offer the same food and if fish isn't your bag, then you need a kitchen and want to prepare your own food.

Huge lockers, lame food, very comfy beds and pillows, right on the beach, great tours booked via front desk. Free kayaks and slack line on the beach. Atmosphere was a bit lacking when we were there dud to winter season I think.

Excellent communal spaces with a large bar area and tv room. Very clean! Perfect location close to bars and restaurants. Breakfast is basic but can order extras. Good wifi.

Wonderful hostel. Beach is right out front. There's hammocks and a pool. Happy hour every day. Relaxing. Friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this hostel and I highly enjoyed my time here

Great stay. Lively hostel but still quiet enough due to the small dorms. Hot water is a plus, breakfast is extra hut affordable. Clean too!

• 13th May 2015

Nice hostel with pool and bar. Good to meet other travelers. 4 bedroom I stayed in was very small however, but it was further away from the bar, so better for a good night rest. Beds are comfortable! Breakfast is standard.

great hostel spend 5 days there food at hostel was okay but atmosphere was great and the beds were super comfortable

Pretty sweet! Nice atmosphere booked 2 nights could have done 4!. Give it a go!

One of my favourite hostels I've stayed at. Really nice bar by the beach, good activities organised and a great atmosphere. Would have stayed here longer if I had the time.

The hostel is great. Good atmosphere, nice swimmingpool and right next to the beach. Nice lounge area with bar and nice thongs to do in the evening. Not too much noise at night though. I would definitely go there again.

We enjoyed our stay at Kokopelli , it is in a great location , right on the beach. We made good use of the free Kayaks and swimming pool and there were also plenty of other things to keep you amused eg pool table, table football and table tennis. The staff there were very friendly and helpful . The breakfast could definitely be better, for anything other than rolls and jam, you needed to pay , but the evening meals we paid for were good value. Overall we would definitely recommend Kokopelli.

No need for a long comment. This is just an amazing hostel, probably one of the best in Peru. Good vibe, food is tasty, staff is super friendly, beds re comfy, showers are hot, toilets are private...

Lovely colourful, clean and spacious hostel right on the beach front

Nice staff, willing to help

the 6 bed dorm room was comfortable and clean but it was right next to the bar and common area so it made it very noisy at night. on my second night they squeezed 7 girls into 4 empty beds which I complained about it I was told there is nothing they can do as that they overbooked, it made the room way to hot and noisy and impossible to sleep. the breakfast is bread, jam and coffee. the wifi and pool were good.

Hola, sorry we didnt explain well why we had to put 7 girls in those 4 empty beds... unfortunately we had a problem in one our 8bed dorm and we had to close it due to maintenance therefore since we were completely booked out it was the only solution we could find for that group of 7. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Safe travels, Koko.

A really great place right on the beach! They've got an awesome patio and bar area with tons of space and hammocks, a nice inside areas and the dorm beds are excellent! This is a great place to relax and chill for a few days. Staff is friendly, VERY helpful if you need it and I saw them handle a situation in the dorms with a sick girl very professionally and with kindness. Their breakfast could use some help and their book exchange is terrible but hey . . . the rest of the place is top notch!