Kolega Guesthouse Reviews

Alesandra Paravije 3 , Zadar, (Tri Bunara), Zadar, Croatia

I really enjoyed my stay at kolega Guesthouse and recommend it to everyone who is looking for a good place.

perfect stay- supernice host who helped with a lot of advice and tour planning. beautiful rooms and great facilities (fully equipped kitchen, hair dryer in bathroom, computer free to use, nice living room).

This was so much nicer than it looks from the pictures! The upstairs bathroom was a bit better, with a proper shower. Big room with a huge comfy bed. Everything that we needed. Super friendly with lots of good tips. Didn't notice the shutters outside the window so was a bit light the first night but we thankfully realised after that and felt a bit foolish. Right in the old town, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

The staff were great. Nothing was a problem for them. Rushed through our washing so we didn't miss our train. We had a very cute & spacious private attic room & it was decorated with stylish furniture so it had real character.

My gf and I only stayed here for one night, and it was just what we needed. The hostel was quite and centrally located. It is a very close walk to the Sea Organs which is a must see in Zadar. The host was very friendly. This was just a one night stop for us from Split to Plitivice lakes, which worked out perfectly. If you have the time, stay in Zadar for more than one night for it is a beauriful city on the sea.

Perfect location, very nice and knowledgable host and zadar itself is beautiful. The rooms are immaculate and the bathroom pristine! Having a washing machine is very useful as is the computer. Definitely make this place your first choice in zadar :)

View all Zadar Bed and Breakfasts