Kolega Guesthouse Reviews

Alesandra Paravije 3 , Zadar, (Tri Bunara), Zadar, Croatia

Kolega Guesthouse isfor sure a nice place to be in Zadar. You stay very central but in a quiet street. Near many atractions of this Town. I was in a double room sharing a clean bathroom. You have access to free wifi. The kitchen is very well equipped. The Owner is very friendly and helpfull. He gives me a lot of good tips. Inclusiv where I could park my car, outside the old town, for free. (15 Minutes walking from Guesthouse) For sure a place where where I would stay again.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Excellent facilities very accommodating, fantastic location. extremely clean.. Would defiantly stay here again!

• 20th Jun 2015

It's our 2nd time here. It's a fantastic location and the owner is very friendly and an adventurer and athlete in his own right.

• 13th Jun 2015

I highly recommend this hostel. There was a nice athmosphere, nice location, the room was very clean. Perfect stay!

We had a great stay at Kolega Guesthouse, Marin was very helpful and kept the place very clean. Also the location in the middle of the old town is great.

Absolutely lovely hostel with extremely lovely people!

Was staying there for 3nights and really enjoyed. Excellent location, just few steps from main touristic atractions of the city. We were dining out, but breakf we were having in our place which was very handy, we did shopping in nearest supermarket....really cheap:) On the last day we could use our room until 2pm as the next guest were arraving pretty late. I woul definitely recommend this place:)

It was a great pleasure staying there. The appartment is in the old town and is very convenient. The room is big and Marin the owner is very helpful!

• 13th May 2015

The perfect combination between a hostel and couchsurfing! Marin, a super friendly, calm and open host, offers you the floor of an appartment: 3 rooms who share a common room (kitchen, living space) and a bathroom. Everything you need is there, and everything else is outside the doorstep in the citycenter of Zadar. Loved the place, loved the friendly and warm welcome, loved Zadar, its surroundings, everything! ps) super quiet at night!

Maria was a great host!! She is very kind, helpful, & always available when we needed her. Our room was very spacious, very clean, & we had a comfortable night's sleep. The location is wonderful. We could be at the sea organ in 2 minutes, there was a night club nearby, & we were right next to the main pedestrian street. I would highly recommend Kolega Guesthouse for your stay in Zadar!

View all Zadar Bed and Breakfasts