Kolibri Hostel Reviews

Calle 4 No. 16-43, Pereira, Colombia

Hostel has everything you need, it's clean and I really liked the terrace! I got good information from the staff about visiting a coffee farm and ended up doing a very nice tour on my own which I loved! P.s.: The Restaurant in front really is nice ;)

Good location, relaxing, quite clean and the staff is brilliant (juliana is like an angel). I would definately go there again!!

Great little hostel in good location, close to the Zona Rosa. Decent dorms and facilities, but the best part is the awesome restaurant attached. If you stay at Kolibri, make sure you eat here.

Great view from the terrace with hammock:)

I stayed for one night, due to bussiness trip and everything was perfect. Quiteful and cozy rooms.

Excellent hostel overall. Location is amazing because it's very close to many restaurants, bars, atms, but it's right on the edge of town so it has a beautiful view of the hills as well. They have a great restaurant attached that serves the best scrambled eggs I've ever had. Also, they have many options for activities and we booked two of the best day tours of our whole trip here. Make sure you do the Estacion Pereira bike tour or waterfall tour here.