Kolibri Hostel Reviews

Calle 4 No. 16-43, Pereira, Colombia

The nicest hostel I stayed at in Colombia by far. Clean, well kept, great vibe, the staff were very helpful (thanks diana! And the guy in the morning too but I forgot his name lol). Met some great travellers in my short time there as well. I would recommend this to anyone passing through Pereira!!

Be aware that this hostel has two floors. Floor 2 is clean, comfortable and it's been remodelated. But floor 1 is noisy, dirty and hot. There is no ventilation and you cannot sleep well because you are always disturbed by noises in the main door and chatting on the front desk. If you are not allowed to book on the second floor, then don't book at Kolibri.

A great and comfortably designed hostel! Staff is friendly and there to help but may not give ypou all the options for getting somewhere so do your homework too!

We were only here briefly, but the staff were great and really helped us out with a problem. The tasty restaurant right outside was an added bonus.