Kollawas Home Inn Reviews

siglo xx s/n street Chivay, Arequipa, Colca Canyo, Colca Canyon, Peru

Marina is such a lovely and friendly lady who would always stop what she was doing to give you a hand or provide advice! The room was very spacious and clean.

Manager was very help full in arranging trips.

We had a lovely stay at Kollowas home. Marina is a great host. She organized a tour for us, and told us about other things we could do while in Chivay. The beds were extremely comfortable, and our room and bathroom were extremely clean. I would definitely go back!

I had a good experience there. Staff were really kind to me. The hostel is super close to the main plaza. It was hard to take a shower for the water was not hot enough. NO WIFI.

Delicious breakfasts! A wonderful, thoughtful owner who welcomed us and made us feel right at home!

Comfortable, warm beds, good breakfast, helpful staff Hot water a little'iffy'

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Such a friendly and welcoming hotel. We loved our stay. Thank you for having us!

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

The owner is very friendly although she speaks very little English. The hostel is nice and clean, warm blankets on the beds (needed at night), and was generally very nice. She let me adjust my stay to work in an overnight hike. NOTE: it is almost impossible to take out cash from an ATM in town, make sure you bring enough cash with you from your previous stop.

View all Colca Canyon Hostels