Kollawas Home Inn Reviews

siglo xx s/n street Chivay, Arequipa, Colca Canyo, Colca Canyon, Peru

Warm friendly welcome! Very helpful and enthusiastic host, interested in making our experiece a good one.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This is a great wee place to stay and enjoy either the Colca Canyon or the hot springs or simply just wander around the valley. The owner is great, friendly and more than happy to help us out with information on tours and many other things. Wifi shouldnt be expected in the very remote Chivay but everything else was great. Breakfast was hearty and warm and the whole place was very clean.

Marina is a great host :) She gave us all the information that we needed and is just a really nice person! The rooms are big and new! Also very close to the bus station. Thank you very much, Marina !!

Marina (the owner of the hostel) is one of the nicest people I'd met in Peru; she was so accommodating and kind and went out of her way to help me. For example she walked me to the bus station so I knew where to go for my early start the next day and even left me a packed lunch to take - so nice of her. We had a lovely chat and after 1 day I felt as though she was my friend!! Marina muchisimas gracias por ayudarme, llevarme a la estacion de bus, y dejarme el desayuno para llevar! Beso!!

• 1st Sep 2014