Kollawas Home Inn Reviews

siglo xx Chivay Arequipa Caño del Colca, Colca Canyon, Peru

We stayed in Kollawas to visit the Colca Canon. We didn´t want to book an expensive tour from arequipa so we just went on our own to Chivay. The owner of the hostel is very friendly and helpfull. She has a lot of information about the Colca Canon and she offers different tours for a very good prices, including your trip back to Arequipa or Puno. We would definitely recommend to book a tour in this hostel instead of booking it in Arequipa.

• 3rd Apr 2014

The owner was very helpful and friendly, arranging for a very reasonable tour of Colca Canyon then on to Arequipa for me. I had my own room and bath for a very reasonable price, and the breakfast included an egg, bread, jam, butter, juice and coffee or tea. It was only a short walk to the plaza and bus station as well. There´s a great coffee shop on the NE corner of the plaza, too.

Have only made average rating as I Can't review this hostal although I made a booking a couple months ago they cancelled me and made me go to another hotel, this was 3 days before I was due to arrive

A typical hostel, on walking distance from the main square, with a very helpful landlady.

• 4th Nov 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Marina was gentle and friendly since we met her. She helped us a lot providing information about places and tours, even going with us to the bus station. She always had an smile and lots of minutes for us in order to give us enough information to make our plans, even listening our new and new questions... Rooms and bathrooms are comfortable and warm thanks to the calefaction that does not involves surcharges. There is a restaurant at the first floor, so we did not have to be worried about food.

View all Colca Canyon Hostels