Kombi Hostel Reviews

Ernesto Pinto Lagarrigue 160, Santiago, Chile

I had such a good time here. All the staff are as friendly and as helpful as they can be. It's in a great location, one street away from the main road for bars and clubs, and walking distance into the city centre and various tourist hotspots. It can be noisy when the hostel goes on a night out - weekends are noisy due to the bars being so nearby! It didn't take away from the stay though. No problems with cleanliness, everything was kept as well as it could be. 10/10!

We werent there long, but everything was great, good atmosphere and staff were pleasant. Its a young hostal, so if you dont want to be social bring ear plugs

This was a very cool hostel to stay at. I only stayed one night and wish I'd been able to stay longer. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and the hostel has two outdoor sitting areas that were very open and comfortable! Facilities were clean, water pressure was good - will stay here again for sure if I come back to Santiago!

Really nice place, close to pubs, bars and around 15 minutes by walking to Plaza de Armas. Breakfast was great! cereal, coffee, bread, jelly and tea; the best breakfast of the hostels I've been. And the staff is pretty friendly.

Loved every minute of my stay! Keep up the great stuff!

Unpleasant reception on arrival. The price for them to do laundry is ridiciculous! 6000clp Then staff had no idea where my laundry was. Turned up in the dryer with that nice wet clothes smell. Good location in Bella Vista.

The yellow dorm is very loud! On 2 of the nights we stayed here we couldn't sleep properly until 5:30/6 o'clock. Very thin glass on the Windows. Also the deposit paid through hostel world was not deducted from the amount we paid at check in.

• 11th Dec 2015