Kontaratos Studios & Apartments Reviews

Paroikia, Paros, Cyclades Greece, Paros, Greece

I really enjoyed my stay here. I have nothing to complain about, except that the toilet had some funky issues going on, but that was just a minor problem that did not hinder my time nor experience on the beautiful island of Paros.

• 9th Apr 2014

Homey and Hospitable. We were picked up at the port and welcomed warmly into our apartment. The location was a perfect blend; near the beach/port, but away from the hustle of the nightlife. A lovely patio to enjoy a peaceful meal cooked in our convenient kitchenette and a glass of wine. We had an issue with the toilet and it was quickly remedied. Easily recommendable for another stay.

• 20th Mar 2014

I stayed here in the off season for just one night, a stopover to my final destination. Giorgos picked me up from the port late at night and made sure I had everything I needed. The room was a large, clean, modern studio with fully equipped kitchenette and balcony. Also included was the transfer back to the port.

Our stay in Paros was excellent. The location of the apartment was great, and Mr. Kontaratos was very helpful and accommodating. He picked us up from the port, and was very willing to answer any questions and offer ideas for places to go during our stay. The facilities we also very nice and clean and a great value- we would highly recommend it!

• 19th Oct 2013