Kookaburra Inn Reviews

41 Phillips Street, Spring Hill, Downtown, Brisbane, Australia

Very friendly and helpful staff. I like very much the cleanliness of the facilities. A very cosy hostel.

Really nice place to get a good night's sleep. It's very clean, quiet, and the staff is very friendly. Our landlady even allowed us to use her printer for printing our airport check-in tickets. Would recommend.

Nice staff!

Loved The Kookaburra the staff were so helpfull, it was quiet, cleen and well lcared for. I would stay there again and recommend to all my friends. Single female Canada

excellent value for money, clean, friendly staff, 10/10. thanks :)

• 2nd May 2014

Wendy and Chris were friendly and helpful, and the facilities were spotless and never crowded.

A nice place to stay, the owner was lovely and helpful, the showers and toilets were clean and tidy and the private double room excellent! They do have two dogs tho, so if your a bit like me and you don't really like dogs around you might not be happy (only downside)