Kookaburra Inn Reviews

41 Phillips Street, Spring Hill, Downtown, Brisbane, Australia

Great little cosy place, ideal for couples. Good alternative to a hotel.

Brilliantly friendly, clean, tidy, organised hostel. Planning to stay again on our return back south to Sydney it was that good. Only down sides were a very small kitchen with limited utensils (although this was sufficient for us during our short stay as there did not appear to be too many other people staying there) as well as there being only one shower (we think) on the ground floor between (possibly) 8 double/twin rooms. Otherwise highly recommended!

Very nice place in a very pleasant Australian city. We really liked the owners and the peaceful atmosphere. Rooms were clean and simple, all we needed for the price we paid.

I had a pleasant short stay at the Kookaburra. The room was clean and I considered it great value for money. I'll be sure to check in again next time I am in town. Thanks guys!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Wendy the owner was an absolute gem, she was always on.hand to help and was very welcoming and friendly.

Good location, great value for money. No complaints.

This was a nice, clean to stay. Like fact have big Alsation.

• 1st May 2015

Very pleasant stay and appreciate the hospitality. I will definitely stay there next time. Very close to central train station.