Korali Hotel Reviews

Agios Gewrgios, Naxos, Greece

Korali is located in a quiet area a short walk away from both the beach and the centre. While I booked a place in a multi share dorm, I ended up with the whole room to myself. It wasn't the most glamourous of rooms, but it was clean and comfortable with good security. I would stay again.

We got upgrades to a great room, for a small addition with made the stay so much more worth it! Two steps from the beach, and 5 min to the port and pubs it was great.

I was so upset that when I arrived I was not given a bed, but a metal cot that made so much noise when you moved at all. There were two beds and a cot when I paid for a 4 bed dorm. The other people in my room had real decent beds and paid the same price....it was quite unfair. I would advise then to put two bunk beds I the dorm and make it a real four bed dorm. Also staff can't speak English well and I am a fair judge of that as a ESL teacher. I can communicate with most anyone. Avoid here.

Very poorly organised. I accidently rocked up at the korali palace because there was no signage at the hotel. They let me stay at the palace but our 4 bed dorm very quickly became a 6 bed with fold out matresses and trundle beds

Is a great place to stay with nice owner and affordable price! Very close to the beach and also the main street. Surprisingly, there is kitchen utensil to use also.. This is the only hostel I stayed in Greece with that.

Great location, great facilities, fantastic overall!! The staff were overly helpful and went entirely out of their way to make sure you were having the best and easiest time possible. Excellent value for money and would most definitely stay there again!!

My roomed seemed to be infested with mosquitoes which was not great but for price and location buy some insect repellent. Also, I was in a four dorm but for 2 of those nights I was on my own which was more than comfortable. There could have been lockers also

The staff were so friendly and helpful! I would definitely stay here again, and I have also recommended to other travellers :) It's just a short walk to the beach, maybe 100m, there's a mini mart nearby, and a little semi equipped kitchen, so we were able to at least make eggs for breakfast each morning to cut down the breakfast expense. But the staff were just amazing, I can't stress that enough, just genuinely lovely and helpful. I can't wait to go back!!

• 24th Jun 2014

For the super cheap dorm price I got a room to myself which was amazing ! The lady on the reception was very friendly! What wasn't nice was that I couldn't leave my bag in the office there next day as I was leaving around 6pm so I had to pay 60% of room price to leave bags in there which was a bummer just after I thought I was getting a good deal-but I guess they gotta make $$ somewhere as the room price was unrealisticly low. However despite this incidence I enjoyed my stay and would use again

We had a great stay at Korali, a cute small hotel next to the beach and city center and on a 10 min walking distance of the port. Staff was supernice and helpful, so we were sure nothing was missed on the beautiful island of Naxos!