Korali Hotel Reviews

Agios Gewrgios, Naxos, Greece

The Korali Hotel was a great find, since it offered a accommodation within four minute walk to a sandy beach. The expense was moderate and the mananger, Stelios, was most welcoming and friendly. He let me use the internet whenever I wanted to, and even gave me a better room for the same price when it became available. I felt so much at home, and could therefore enjoy the island knowing that I would return to a cleaned room, equipped with air conditioning and a large shower. Thanks again!

• 7th Sep 2013

We stayed only one night at Korali Hotel and were moved to Korali Palace for the following three and this is the one I am reviewing. The first one was not too good I am afraid.

• 22nd Jul 2013
  • Mauritius

Fantastic location, helpful responsive stAff. Will book next year!

• 21st Jun 2013