Korali Hotel Reviews

Agios Gewrgios, Naxos, Greece

Is a great place to stay with nice owner and affordable price! Very close to the beach and also the main street. Surprisingly, there is kitchen utensil to use also.. This is the only hostel I stayed in Greece with that.

My roomed seemed to be infested with mosquitoes which was not great but for price and location buy some insect repellent. Also, I was in a four dorm but for 2 of those nights I was on my own which was more than comfortable. There could have been lockers also

The staff were so friendly and helpful! I would definitely stay here again, and I have also recommended to other travellers :) It's just a short walk to the beach, maybe 100m, there's a mini mart nearby, and a little semi equipped kitchen, so we were able to at least make eggs for breakfast each morning to cut down the breakfast expense. But the staff were just amazing, I can't stress that enough, just genuinely lovely and helpful. I can't wait to go back!!

• 24th Jun 2014

For the super cheap dorm price I got a room to myself which was amazing ! The lady on the reception was very friendly! What wasn't nice was that I couldn't leave my bag in the office there next day as I was leaving around 6pm so I had to pay 60% of room price to leave bags in there which was a bummer just after I thought I was getting a good deal-but I guess they gotta make $$ somewhere as the room price was unrealisticly low. However despite this incidence I enjoyed my stay and would use again

We had a great stay at Korali, a cute small hotel next to the beach and city center and on a 10 min walking distance of the port. Staff was supernice and helpful, so we were sure nothing was missed on the beautiful island of Naxos!