Korea Central Backpackers Reviews

146-1 Myeongnyun 4-ga, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Stayed here 3 nights and it was exactly what we wanted. Angelica was friendly and helpful. We had our own space and were very satisfied with it. If I had any issues, the bathroom wasn't exactly super nice, but it was no problem. The bed was so comfortable. I'd definitely stay here again.

• 18th Feb 2015

Sweep the corners a little more! Keep on being cool! Softest beds around!

• 7th Jan 2015

My son and I stayed in this place for 4 nights, convenience location (5Mins walk) from Hyehwa Station, the owner Yong was very friendly and helpful, definitely will come back again... Thanks

Excellent value for money with very helpful staff. Many thanks for arranging my city tour and providing a convenient and comfortable environment for my short stay.

Angelica & Yong very helpful during my trip last October/November. The hostel was comfortable and i will stay again at KCB.

Korea Central Backpackers is very close to Subway Station (3mins) but it is located in a very noisy area (just in front of cafe or bar), during whole night you hear how people drinking, arguing and crying. I have stayed in this hostel for 5 days, and the room was cleaned just once. The common room is so small, so you dont have place to hang out with other thavellers (only with those who are in your room). Slow Wi-fi. When the Hostel has rate over 85%, you expect much more.

Excellent location!!! It's just 5 minutes walk from Hyehwa Station, lots of shopping nearby and the university street is just opposite Hyehwa Station. Arko Art Center is there, lots of cafes, performances around that area too. Dongdaemun station is just one stop away and Myeongdong is also only four stops away. The owner of this Hostel, Yong is very friendly, helpful and he speaks good English too. Lastly, the bus to the Airport is just opposite Dunkin' Donuts,very convenient.

• 24th Sep 2014