Korea Central Backpackers Reviews

146-1 Myeongnyun 4-ga, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I enjoy my stay and nice people. Tks very much for all. Good luck

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Peru

Stayed here 3 nights and it was exactly what we wanted. Angelica was friendly and helpful. We had our own space and were very satisfied with it. If I had any issues, the bathroom wasn't exactly super nice, but it was no problem. The bed was so comfortable. I'd definitely stay here again.

• 18th Feb 2015

Staff were friendly and happy to have a chat. I stayed in a single room. The room was a good size (larger than the shoe boxes in Tokyo and Taipei) with an ensuite toilet and shower. The room was clean and the floor heated during cold winter days. The hostel is in a good location if you are studying at a near by university. Also a short trip via bus or metro to CBD/downtown.

Sweep the corners a little more! Keep on being cool! Softest beds around!

• 7th Jan 2015