Korea Central Backpackers Reviews

146-1 Myeongnyun 4-ga, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea

My cousin and I stayed in a double with its own bathroom. The room was clean and a comfortable size. The bathroom was clean. The shower head is connected to the sink, and unfortunately, the spray of the shower makes the toilet seat wet. We didn't stay in the room much except for sleeping. If you are a light sleeper, be aware that the hostel is next to some Korean-type bars so it can be loud when you're sleeping.Towels are provided free, and there is good WiFi. The location is excellent.

Our awesome trip to Korea was made even better by our good choice in accommodation. The staff here were exceptionally friendly and helpful, gave us useful advice and chatted with us a lot. We felt very relaxed and at-home here. The place was really clean and in a very convenient location, near lots of restaurants and bars, and a short walk or train ride from some major attractions. We'll definitely stay here again next time we visit Korea.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

Hostel is one block from line 4 on the metro system, one of the best for easy access to everything, including the 3 important interurban rail stations (Cheongnyangni for the ITX and regular trains into the eastern and southcentral Mountains, Seoul for the primary KTX into the central heartland and Busan and AREX for a 43-minute flash trip to ICN, and Yongsan for the second KTX and rapid access down the western littoral to Mokpo), and one block from the stop for the airport limousine from ICN.

Brenton~ Thank you for the great review~ I hope you see you again in the near future~ :D

The hostel is very well located near Hyehwa subway, which is full of places to eat, bars and shops; and also from the airport you can take a bus that leaves you only 2 minutes walk away to the hostel. The owner and the staff were amazing and helped us in everything they could, the room was clean and was big enough for me my friend and all our luggage. Also there is a common room where you can meet and talk with other guests. If we go again to Seoul definitely we will stay in this hostel!!

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Spain

This hostel is in a good area, located in a station close to all the touristy things in Seoul. The map on the website is old, so you would need to get the new directions. The staff came to pick us up when we were lost, and they were super nice and helpful throughout our whole stay. The room is average, you get what you pay for. I did like that we got our own bathroom though. You also get free water and towels etc to use.

good location, restaurants are just next to the guesthouse. dorm room is very hot and smelly. staff is nice but always busy, not easy to find him.

sorry for any inconvenience caused. I will do my best that this kind of things does not happen again.

This is my first time using Hostel / Backpaker .. and i feel like home .. the staff so friendly and helpful , the place is nice its easy for me to find food and window shopping ... woww

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

Hyehwa station Exit 4, take the high street on your left with all the shops, walk for 3 minutes, then take the smaller left street with restaurants and bars and walk for 2 minutes, you should see Mario Bar on your left, finally turn right in a very teeny street, go straitght for another 10 seconds, you should see Korea Central Backpackers entrance with a white cube on top of the wall.