Directions to Koringberg Accommodation
Map & Directions
Franschhoek village is on the R45 route, about 75km from CapeTown International Airport via the N1 highway. Rental car transport is recommended.
• 33-54-32.38 South; 19-07-49.41 East
• Driving from Cape Town you approach Franschhoek on the R45 which runs directly into Franschhoek's main street - travel time from Cape Town International Airport is approximately 1 hour.
• Driving along the main street pass on your left the Dutch Reformed Church, then the Town Hall, ABSA Bank, a shopping complex, and the Post Office.
• At the Post Office turn left into Reservoir Street.
• Continue up Reservoir Street, passing on your left the school rugby field, then AGRIMARK, and the Tennis Club, to reach the very last side-street off Reservoir Street: Calais Street, a short cul-de-sac.
• KORINGBERG ACCOMMODATION is at 10, Calais Street - the house with a flag pole