Fabulous 75 Total Reviews
Fabulous 75 Total Reviews
Kos Bay Hotel Located at Artemissias Str., , Kos.
Greece
Kos Dodecanese 85300 Artemissias Str.
86% 75
36.8897637 27.3019158
    Rooms available

10th Aug 2015

there is no room for luggage storage, they just tell you to leave it on the floor by the stairs and they will watch it... I didn't do it at first but when we were leaving I did, and luckily, nothing was stolen. the lady yelled at me for not doing it the first for me though which was weird. nice hotel though, clean, and friendly. bathrooms are small and A/C was meager but worth it.

• England, Mixed Group, 31-40
17th Jul 2015

Simple, cheap and in a very good location

• Australia, Female, 31-40
1st Jul 2015

My stay here wonderful.!! close to the marina and walking distance to all the shopping, restaurants & bars. The place is immaculately clean and the rooms very professionally set and cared for, the staff were helpful, vey accommodating and very friendly, They helped me checkin 4 hours before my scheduled time which helped me a lot at 7am. It's a hotel atmosphere so most people are reserved rather than unfriendly. I loved it here!! Thank you for a wonderful experience here in kos 😀

27th Jun 2015

Great place to see Kos, but definitely far from the city centre. It's about a 10/15 minute walk to the main area of town which is a bit annoying, but the price makes it very worth it. Definitely a hotel so don't expect to make any new friends in the lobby area. Clean and simple, I'd stay here again if I wanted a relaxing time in Kos