Kos Bay Hotel Reviews

Artemissias Str., Kos, Greece

there is no room for luggage storage, they just tell you to leave it on the floor by the stairs and they will watch it... I didn't do it at first but when we were leaving I did, and luckily, nothing was stolen. the lady yelled at me for not doing it the first for me though which was weird. nice hotel though, clean, and friendly. bathrooms are small and A/C was meager but worth it.

Simple, cheap and in a very good location

My stay here wonderful.!! close to the marina and walking distance to all the shopping, restaurants & bars. The place is immaculately clean and the rooms very professionally set and cared for, the staff were helpful, vey accommodating and very friendly, They helped me checkin 4 hours before my scheduled time which helped me a lot at 7am. It's a hotel atmosphere so most people are reserved rather than unfriendly. I loved it here!! Thank you for a wonderful experience here in kos 😀

Great place to see Kos, but definitely far from the city centre. It's about a 10/15 minute walk to the main area of town which is a bit annoying, but the price makes it very worth it. Definitely a hotel so don't expect to make any new friends in the lobby area. Clean and simple, I'd stay here again if I wanted a relaxing time in Kos