Kosi Bay Inn
Enjoy a drink on one of those hot summer days…and nights… next to the pool, get to know other people from all over the world with their stories.
When the sun sets, snuggle up next to the camp fire and be amazed by traditional Zulu Dancers or have a wonderfulFish Braaiprepared by us.
**Please note** we have a 72 hours cancellation policy, late cancellations and no shows will be charged for the first night stay. Only cash payment on arrival!
Check In 13:00/ Check Out 10:00
* Neat and practical hot and cold water ablutions at the Backpacker rooms and Caravan Park (electricity can be supplied).
* Bush Cabins, Tent Chalets and Caravan Chalets, or stay in one of our stylish self catering Zulu Huts!
* Experience geysers heated by fire.
* A communal kitchen at the backpacker area with gas appliances.
* A Bomawhere a camp fire can be made, the cultural dancers perform (on request) andBraai's/ Barbequesare held.