Kowloon Budget Hostel Reviews

Block A, 3rd Floor, Chung King Mansions, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The dorm is small and the mattresses thin and uncomfortable. There are no lockers but you can keep your stuff locked up at the front desk. I've seen a lot of complaints about the being only one lift but you can get around that by taking the stairs on the east side of the building. Overall I would say this is a pretty decent place mainly because of the location.

Staff very rude and unpolite , AC in the room not working , shower not working most of the time ,very filthy ,bedbugs ,bad mattress,10 people in a very tiny room the worst hostel I have ever been by far

I booked a realy cheap place to stay and so I didn´t expect anything worth a star. But I´ve stayed in a lot of Hostels and this place has nothing I expect to find in a hostel. All places that called themselves "hostels" so far always had a nice international atmosphere, a nicely arranged interior in the lobby, a small kitchen with good food and a lot of information about the city. Non of this exists there.

Staff were very friendly and helpful, but Chung King Mansions is not a nice place for a lone female to be, especially at night. Also, the 'standard' room was TINY - I could touch each wall with my arms spread out, was essentially a toilet with a bed in it. Upgraded to better room, not bad for Hong Kong where space is a premium, but of course no window or fresh air. Left one day early - too claustrophobic for me!