Kowloon Budget Hostel

• Block A, 3rd Floor, Chung King Mansions, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
4.5
Rating 208 Total Reviews
4.5
Rating 208 Total Reviews
Kowloon Budget Hostel Located at Block A, 3rd Floor, Chung King Mansions, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong Block A, 3rd Floor, Chung King Mansions, 36-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
45% 208
22.2962785 114.1723948
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th Feb 2016

Great hostel to stay in if you're on a budget! The staff was incredibly kind and accommodating! And it's in a really interesting and fun part of the city. Would recommend

19th Dec 2015
4.0

Avoid! Staff can't be trusted! This hostel sold me a private room and then forced me to move to a dorm because they sold my room to another guest. Because the dorms there are very sketchy, I happened to have a lot of cash, and there are no security lockers at the hostel, I wanted to move to another hostel, but the hostel kept my money refusing to refund me for the service they longer were providing me essentially stealing my money! The staff was very rude about it and incredibly unhelpful.