KozeHostel Reviews

Rua Henrique Veras do Nascimento, 255 / 78 - Lagoa, Florianopolis, Brazil

My friends and I slept in the attic. One of my friends was sleeping on a mattress on the floor and they charged her the same price as everyone else. When I arrived the only person at the front desk was a 5-year-old boy. The girl working came to the desk & was really rude. The one functioning bathroom was always dirty. They had a second one on the second floor but the two showers had no shower curtains and neither of toilets were working - they were both taped shut. I would not stay there again.

We are very sorry for your inconveniences. We would like just to be fare and say that during carnival we were totally fully booked, and with just the few guests we allow to accommodate in that kind of conditions like your friend was because they want it so bad to stay with us because were in the same group that other guests or as an emergency because didn't have any other place to stay. Sorry to try to help. Thank you for your comments, we are always looking to improve our services.

Location good, but this is not a hostel. It was like a club with rooms. When you check in they make you put on a plastic wrist band which you have to wear the whole time, so they can "identify you" ! There is no kitchen but a toaster if you want to cook. There is no control on how much noise you can make, people parting next to your bedroom all night long. The staff put on music every night at 1am.The rooms a very small and crowded with no windows. stay here if you want to party with no sleep!

I really enjoyed my stay. Nice staff always helpful. It is located close to everything you need fir activities further away a bus stop is really close. I would defintly cone again.

Thanks for your comments. You will always be welcome at Koze, see you next carnival!

View all Florianopolis Hostels