Kozii Hostel D.C Reviews

Carrera 10A #67-66, Bogota, Colombia

Kozii was a perfect place to start my adventures in Bogotá. The staff were friendly and very helpful- Ysenia even helped me haggle with a taxi driver who was trying to charge too much (I wouldn't have known- it was only my first day here!) Breakfast was a treat- simple and effective (coffee, hardboiled egg, and croissant), and prepared to order. Everything felt clean, quiet, and very safe. My 6-bed dorm only had one power outlet. Bathrooms were clean, with hot water, but the stalls were TINY.

• 10th Jul 2015

Kozii hostel, simply the best one I've ever been!! All personnel always willing to help with anything they can, whether with directions, suggestions, or doubts!! Wonderful experience!

• 9th May 2015