Kozii Hostel D.C Reviews

Carrera 10A #67-66, Bogota, Colombia

All in all a good hostel. The girl in reception the first day was not as dedicated as the one the following day though. Seemed more busy with her Facebook than with helping.

Kozii was a perfect place to start my adventures in Bogotá. The staff were friendly and very helpful- Ysenia even helped me haggle with a taxi driver who was trying to charge too much (I wouldn't have known- it was only my first day here!) Breakfast was a treat- simple and effective (coffee, hardboiled egg, and croissant), and prepared to order. Everything felt clean, quiet, and very safe. My 6-bed dorm only had one power outlet. Bathrooms were clean, with hot water, but the stalls were TINY.

• 10th Jul 2015

Kozii hostel, simply the best one I've ever been!! All personnel always willing to help with anything they can, whether with directions, suggestions, or doubts!! Wonderful experience!

• 9th May 2015