Krakow Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Florianska 13, Krakow, Poland

Great little hostel, when to Krakow on a stag weekend and staff were very friendly and helpful. There was free tea and coffee and cereal in the morning if you wanted it. Only minor issue was the lack of toilets and showers as were always queue in the morning but apart from that it was great. We enjoyed the trip so much we are thinking of going back to Krakow and would stay in the same place again.

Excellent location in the hearty of the city centre and great value for money. The Backpackers hostel is cheap and cheerful, clean and I will chose to stay here again on my next visit.

Cheap and good! Staff very helpfull!

Second time here, love it. Super central location, but situated down a little courtyard for added privacy/security. My only qualm is that it's so difficult to find! A simple signpost on the main street of Florianska would help this a lot. Would recommend.

Day one in Krakow 2014 landed me in a place where a bed fit for sleeping was provided. Quite good really.

• 1st Jan 2014

I was amazed to see spacious dorms, an abundance of power sockets and that a breakfast was even available.

THE BED NOGOOD CONTITION HARD AND METRRESS VERY OLD