Krakow Old Town Guesthouse Reviews

ul. Marka 29, 31-024, Krakow, Poland

Pros: excellent location!, spacious (I was given twin room - ordered single), heating switched on when I arrived late night, helpful housemaid lady Cons: shower blocked by hair & grim (cleaned next morning), uncomfortable pillows (had to use blanket instead), average decor (odd mix of old & new, cutlery pieces were all from different sets), poor cleaning (oily stains on the kitchen walls, kitchen sink drain with residue). Good for 2 nights but wouldn't stay longer for the price.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Poland

We really enjoyed our time here - the room far exceeded our expectations and the staff were all very friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend KOTGH to anyone and if we return I think we'll come back here. Many thanks (apologies about the lost key - whoops)

• 4th Dec 2013