Krishna Hostel Reviews

3/47 Vibhav Nagar Near Vidhya Peeth School Agra, Agra, India

The room was very spacious and I even got a double bed, wifi worked very well. The guy in the reception was young and was kind enough to help me book bus ticket for the next day. Only stayed here for one night, and it only seemed to be one more guest in the hotel. This is not really the place to meet fellow travellers, but I didn't really find any good places to stay for backpackers in Agra... Wouldn't recommend staying more than one night in Agra.

i arrived 10 hours late (because train from Delhi was delayed for 10 unbelievable hours due to heavy winter fog), but the hostel owner accommodated me well and even let me checkout whenever i was comfortable (despite of the usual 12:00 noon checkout time). Room are spacey, comfortable and 15mins walk to taj mahal. Located in residential area, so you will appreciate the calm neighbourhood.

Walking-distance from the Taj Mahal and some tasty restaurants. Staff were excellent. They served us dinner when we arrived late at night for a very reasonable price. They also worked hard to help us arrange transport out of the city on short notice. I would recommend this hostel.

The hostel (it's more like a guesthouse) is good. Even though it's arguably walking distance to Tah Mahal it's still far from other shops.It would be good if they serve meals with proper menu. The neighborhood seems pretty safe. I did have hot water problem in my room and thought it had been fixed but it wasn't the case. Wifi was good though.

The AC in our room seems to be broken (we don´t used it), because it creaked the whole night.

AC, hot water, wifi worked very well! staff was helpful and polite - owners's son (?) hit on me constantly although i told him several times that i am not interested!!! - not a good place to hang out with/meet other travellers - 15 min walk to center / rickshaw drivers have trouble finding it.