9.2
Superb 402 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 402 Total Reviews
Krishna Palace Located at E26 Durga Marg Bani Park, , Jaipur.
India
Jaipur 302016 E26 Durga Marg Bani Park
92% 402
26.9277520 75.7864379
    Rooms available

19th May 2016

This place was HUGE. I think I was the only one staying there the day I got there. The room was hot but the wifi worked and the facilities were great. Too bad there wasn't any air conditioning. I was there only one night, but the people were helpful and I got what I needed. I'd consider going back there at a cooler time of the season.

• England, Couple, 25-30
5th May 2016

Free pick up from the train station if needed! Warm welcome from staff. Large, clean rooms in a fabulous heritage building with wonderful courtyard (in the middle of a refurbishment which didn't spoil our stay). The hostel is in a great neighbourhood. Wifi good, showers hot (towels incl), comfy beds and good AC. Food from the restaurant was great and cheap. A great base to explore Jaipur.

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings from Krishna Palace!! Thanks for the positive feedback about the property, we wish to serve you in future. Have a good day and safe trip. Regards Kartik. +91-9610155500

• Indonesia, Mixed Group, 25-30
4th May 2016

best hostel / guesthouse in Jaipur.... location, price, staff and atmosphere almost perfect.

• USA, Female, 25-30
21st Mar 2016

I left my passport at Krishna palace and went in to total panic. The people working there went above and beyond in helping recover my lost passport. They very efficiently and quickly had my passport couriered to my most recent hotel in Mumbai. They were very communicative throughout the ordeal and did a lot to reassure me. I am so grateful to the staff of Krishna Palace. On top of this great service, the Krishna Palace is absolutely lovely and restful. The restaurant on the roof is AMAZING.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
15th Feb 2016
8.0

Our stay at Krishna Palace was very much a "B," at least in comparison to our time at Pearl Palace in Jaipur. Nice employees, generally OK facilities. Everything feels a little outdated / used but ultimately is functional and good for the money. Restaurant upstairs was not great.

• England, Female, 41+
7th Jan 2016

Excellant place to stay. Rooms are really nice with excellant showers and clean. There are on going building works. But everything was lovely. Just be aware of the taxi drivers outside, they will rip you off. Just take a walk to the end of the road and take a tuk tuk