Krishna Palace Reviews

E26 Durga Marg Bani Park, Jaipur, India

I cannot recommend this place enough! It had a wonderful chill vibe. The rooms were spacious and clean. The whole of the facilities were relaxing and inviting. The food was also quite good. They have two open air verandas and a lawn in front where you can sit and enjoy a cold drink. Since it's a hostel, you do have to buy out all the beds in a room if you want a private room. There are also no locks on the door, so if you are concerned about that, bring a padlock.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Huge rooms, very comfortable beds and far enough out of town to get a good nights rest but close enough to be a short tuk-tuk ride into town. Currently under renovations but it's not an issue at all. Would happily stay again.

Would highly recommend staying at Krishna Palace. The staff are extremely nice and helpful.

• 25th Feb 2015

My sister and I stayed 2 nights at Krisha. It's a great value with basic amenities in the room. They have a great rooftop and delicious, cheap food as well. They're doing construction at the moment, but it was no bother to us. Everyone here was so helpful and lovely! I think I loved the staff the most! Definitely recommend if you're looking for a quiet area and a family run hotel!

staff were exceptionally friendly and we felt most welcome!

A really nice place to stay. Unfortunatelly the hotel is under construction, we didn't know this befor and it was a bit loud. But the staff was really nice.