Krishna Palace Reviews

E26 Durga Marg Bani Park, Jaipur, India

Excellant place to stay. Rooms are really nice with excellant showers and clean. There are on going building works. But everything was lovely. Just be aware of the taxi drivers outside, they will rip you off. Just take a walk to the end of the road and take a tuk tuk

• 7th Jan 2016

Excellent room, clean with a good shower. Staff were friendly and helpful and the bar and restaurant were very good. Very good value for money

• 16th Oct 2015

This building has so much potential with a passionate owner. HOWEVER it is currently poorly managed, filthy and halfway through renovations. My advice to Krishna Palace is to focus on the rooms currently finished, clean them properly, make sure your sheets aren't stained, get some decent mattresses, reduce your over priced taxi services and train your check in staff to be more consistent. I won't be returning here, and am unsure how it got such a high rating...

• 6th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Good hostel but terribly over priced for what it is. Current building work makes the place very noisy. Staff not always on reception. We ended up staying just down the road in an air con room, breakfast included and hotel like facilities (including hot water) for half the price of our non air con room with no hot water!

• 6th Jul 2015

Dear Sir/Madam, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, you should have told us the issue we could have guided you in an better way, anyways we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I cannot recommend this place enough! It had a wonderful chill vibe. The rooms were spacious and clean. The whole of the facilities were relaxing and inviting. The food was also quite good. They have two open air verandas and a lawn in front where you can sit and enjoy a cold drink. Since it's a hostel, you do have to buy out all the beds in a room if you want a private room. There are also no locks on the door, so if you are concerned about that, bring a padlock.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Huge rooms, very comfortable beds and far enough out of town to get a good nights rest but close enough to be a short tuk-tuk ride into town. Currently under renovations but it's not an issue at all. Would happily stay again.

Would highly recommend staying at Krishna Palace. The staff are extremely nice and helpful.

• 25th Feb 2015

My sister and I stayed 2 nights at Krisha. It's a great value with basic amenities in the room. They have a great rooftop and delicious, cheap food as well. They're doing construction at the moment, but it was no bother to us. Everyone here was so helpful and lovely! I think I loved the staff the most! Definitely recommend if you're looking for a quiet area and a family run hotel!

staff were exceptionally friendly and we felt most welcome!

It was a wonderful place to stay. The food was amazing & the staff did their very best to make your trip as good as they could. I even had one of the guys go into town to buy a bus ticket for me so I didnt have to sort one myself as the bus station can be confusing. They also helped organise a doctor for me as I injured my foot before I arrived. Ver recommended. Want to see the place when the referb is done

A really nice place to stay. Unfortunatelly the hotel is under construction, we didn't know this befor and it was a bit loud. But the staff was really nice.

Very nice place! Good food, they took care of our laundry and the private room (401) was Great! On the negative side : water pressure were low and the internet didnt work in fourth floor.

The hostel itself is very beautiful with garden and marble design feel like really staying in a palace. Walking distance around 10 mins to the railway station. Friendly staff.

When we visited the place was undergoing some construction activity which caused a little inconvenience , guess once its done would be a great place to stay,

good place!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Spain

In process of adding extra rooms, when finished will be very good. Family owned and very welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble. They also arranged an excellent taxi for sightseeing over the 2 days we needed one, Monish looked after us very well on these days and took us everywhere we wanted to go. Pick up service available from station. Had a good time.

Had a great time ! Will come again !

Great hostel but kind of hard to find.

Staff were extremely pleasant and welcoming. We had a wonderful stay!!

LOVED staying here. Staff was amazing and so helpful. They really care for their guests and helping them make the best of their time. They have lots of info and references just ask! They also provide taxi and tuktuk services with people they trust. Highly recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7