Fabulous 404 Total Reviews
Fabulous 404 Total Reviews
Krishna Palace Located at E26 Durga Marg Bani Park, , Jaipur.
India
Jaipur 302016 E26 Durga Marg Bani Park
86% 404
26.9277520 75.7864379
    Rooms available

23rd Jul 2016
6.0

I got sick after dinner at their restaurant! It is actually no surprise as we saw their cleanliness standards - some dirt was removed from a plate with dirty hands of a person serving us. The staff was unprofessional, but the manager really helpful. The room was nice, clean for Indian standards and well furnished. The house in itself is beautiful and in a calm area but run-down at the moment. No hot water and extremely low pressure in the shower. No self-catering facilities. We won't come again!

19th May 2016

This place was HUGE. I think I was the only one staying there the day I got there. The room was hot but the wifi worked and the facilities were great. Too bad there wasn't any air conditioning. I was there only one night, but the people were helpful and I got what I needed. I'd consider going back there at a cooler time of the season.

• England, Couple, 25-30
5th May 2016

Free pick up from the train station if needed! Warm welcome from staff. Large, clean rooms in a fabulous heritage building with wonderful courtyard (in the middle of a refurbishment which didn't spoil our stay). The hostel is in a great neighbourhood. Wifi good, showers hot (towels incl), comfy beds and good AC. Food from the restaurant was great and cheap. A great base to explore Jaipur.

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings from Krishna Palace!! Thanks for the positive feedback about the property, we wish to serve you in future. Have a good day and safe trip. Regards Kartik. +91-9610155500

• Indonesia, Mixed Group, 25-30
4th May 2016

best hostel / guesthouse in Jaipur.... location, price, staff and atmosphere almost perfect.