Kruger View Lodge for Backpackers Reviews

61 Bosbok Street, Komatipoort, Kruger Park, South Africa

Besides the bottom room we were given smelling of mould that made it difficult for us to sleep and the family, which dominated the tv / lounge (only issue there is that _ that made us feel uncomfortable like visiting someone's home for the first time) we were not entirely relaxed. Overall the manager/owner made us feel good and comfortable, he was friendly and helpful and made the best dinner!

• 13th Dec 2014
  • South Africa

This hostel is great! I was with two friends of me. We all love it. The price was very acteptable!!!! The owner was very friendly and very nice! It's for people who don't need luxury. But it's was clean and comfortabel! I think i will stay with some friends again! It's good for young people and also for old ones! (my friends are older than 50 years old ;-) )

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Austria

THE reservation made from hostelword did not arrived TO THE reception, they have been very kind however. Very good staying!