6.1
Good 154 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 154 Total Reviews
Kuality Resort & Suites Located at 7056 S. Kirkman Road, , Orlando.
USA
Orlando Florida 32819 7056 S. Kirkman Road
61% 154
28.4597420 -81.4599240
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
19th Mar 2016
3.7

Bed sheets were torn. Lamps in the room would not work. Bath tub all cracked up. Carpets smell. Only one person in front desk to assist everyone and answer the phone. Service not good.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
18th Mar 2016
3.1

The fact I waited An hour in line to check in had me fustrated and the heat was unbarable. Once upon checking in I asked him. Question and was told to call the person I booked with... He was the person I booked with! And there were stains on the bed and all over the room. Staff were on phones and rooms were hard to find. Also the lights didn't work in our room and the smoke detector was beeping the whole time even though we told the front desk.

• China, Male, 25-30
17th Mar 2016
6.9

The cleanliness over the face is well, but the sheet looks like unchanged for a long time. My roommates' sheet has even been yellow. As a hostel, I know I couldn't ask more. The microwave and refrigerator is awesome. We bought seafood and cooked ourselves. Overall, it has a good location. It's a kind place if you just want to have a sleep.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2016
4.9

We had lizards and even cockroaches in our room ! The water in bathroom was burninghot or cold and turned itself off after 3minutes.. not worth the money ..

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Nov 2015
6.0

Really only good if you're staying to go to the parks. I Didn't have hot water for the duration of my stay. I asked them to fix it and when they said they did it was still the same. But it's close to universal and the free shuttles were helpful.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Nov 2015
6.6

We were only in Orlando for 2 nights, and all we needed was a cheap place to crash after universal studios. ANice Inn is perfect for that, as it's inexpensive and close to universal studios. The pool was nice and clean, and the beds were comfortable. Our room constantly smelled like mildew and damp, but when we turned the aircon on it wasn't too bad. The 'free' breakfast is just some cereal and white bread, and the 'free' shuttle to universal only goes twice a day. We got what we expected.