Kuality Resort & Suites Reviews

7056 S. Kirkman Road, Orlando, USA

Really only good if you're staying to go to the parks. I Didn't have hot water for the duration of my stay. I asked them to fix it and when they said they did it was still the same. But it's close to universal and the free shuttles were helpful.

We were only in Orlando for 2 nights, and all we needed was a cheap place to crash after universal studios. ANice Inn is perfect for that, as it's inexpensive and close to universal studios. The pool was nice and clean, and the beds were comfortable. Our room constantly smelled like mildew and damp, but when we turned the aircon on it wasn't too bad. The 'free' breakfast is just some cereal and white bread, and the 'free' shuttle to universal only goes twice a day. We got what we expected.

The hotel was cheap and cheerful not so good for meeting people. It is not far from international drive however it did not feel secure and someone tried to enter my room on the last night and i was charged for the safe without being made aware prior to asking.

We ordered shuttle bus a day before,but next morning,after we waited for an hour,they told us we didn't order……I mean,we made the phone call,they asked how many and which room were we,and that lady in the front desk wrote down our room number too,then after you let us waitfor an hour then you tell us we have not order yet?!This ruined my day😡

• 4th Sep 2015
  • China

The room are not clean and a lot of the things like lites are not working. I change 3 room and i find a room not good but good enghf. Check in- i came 30 min before and yhey want 25 dollars for early check in. Never seen something like that

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Israel

DO NOT GO! Myeslf and my two friends are students and are travelling on a budget so went for this cheep hotel. When we arrived the place was rundown and dark, the man at the desk was nice enough for the place he was working it. We got our room, the first thing that hit us when we opened the door was the stench of damp, really bad damp! We have all lived in student housing and this was 100x worse, walking in the room we soon discover the floor was soaking wet from the broken Air con machine ect.