Kuantan Backpackers Reviews

1st Floor, No.39, Jalan Tun Ismail, Kuantan, Malaysia

In my opinion this place is a little overpriced, at least the fan dorm is. Location and security are good, the staff is friendly and helpfull. Bathroom was clean and tidy. But rooms are just basic (no private reading lights and only fleece blankets in a fan 'cooled' dorm (cotton sheets might be a better option) To me, the whole place feels like a student's home, which you have to love or hate.

I'm so happy I found this gem in Kuantan. The staff was very kind and if they are not there upon your arrival, give them a quick call and they will be there in a few minutes to let you in!

I really liked the Staffel. She was Kind an helpful.