Kubik Rupik Hostel Reviews

Rua de Cedofeita, nº 229, Porto, Porto, Portugal

This is a quiet, well-run hostel by a couple that really want your stay successful. Pedro will show you on the map the best things to do and your room may overlook a pedestrian street that makes you feel Europe right at your fingertips. More of a family or couples place, not the crazy traffic. Lots of personal contact with a local family. Well done and everything new and clean!

• 6th Sep 2014

the area is beautiful, i stayed in 4 hostels in porto and this area was my favorite, the staff is building a really cool hostel here!

Kubik Rupik Hostel is something more than a simple hostel! Thanks to the friendly and family atmosphere you'll feel at home and you l ll have all the possible infos and explanations about Porto and surroundings! Very weel organized!Comfortable and clean!Congratulations to the owners, such a good energy and diligence in loving what they do!Great job!

I spent just one day in the hostel and I can say the staff is very nice. I received very good tips about what to visit and they offered me a tea on a rainy evening. The hostel has to improve, but overall it was a good experience and I would come back

Rubik Kupik has the best staff ever!! (: Wonderful Pedro and Katya are kind, helpful, honest and caring just like your favourite mom and dad. Ask them for directions, sights to see, events - they know a lot or they will find out it for you! Though the hostel is relatively new it builds original atmosphere (a house it is in is from XIX century!), the location is very good - easy to reach Porto centre on foot. Breakfast was delicious with fresh baked buns and the whole stay was lovely! Thank you!

I had a great stay in Kubik Rupik, I totalità recomend it! Simple and clean, very good located in the city center. Staff was kind and helpfull, I recived there all information I needed about what to visit and they also offered me a short guided tour in Porto when I arrived. All you need from a hostel.

• 2nd Jul 2014