Kubik Rupik Hostel Reviews

Rua de Cedofeita, nº 229, Porto, Porto, Portugal

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! Was in a 10 bed dorm, I found out I was paying more than anyone else. asked why, the owner said, “well hostel price is just like stock market!” (Since when!??) Apparently while all other Hostels are fully booked, he was the only 1 left a/v, then he jam up the price whenever he like!! CLEARLY HE IS EXPLODING US TRAVELLER, SO BOYCOTT THIS HOTSEL PLEASE!! Besides, DESCRIPTION IS A LOT OF LIES! No kitchen, no 24hrs, 1 bath room for 20+, not all bed has plug.Garden not useful.

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

The hostel owners were very lovely but not a lot was happening at the hostel and there was very little atmosphere. Beds were comfortable and hostel was in walking distance of the town. Nice place

Really good hostel. Pedro and her WiFi are really nice and helpful. Everything was perfect! The only thing they Can do better is to have table in the garden and more activity in the hostel. I really this place.

• 14th Jun 2015

I don't know where to start...my friend and me came to Porto and couchsurfed for the first night and where supposed to stay in Kubik Rupik the other three nights. Pedro was so nice to allow us to leave our big backpacks the first night in the hostel. This amiability continued for our whole stay. Pedro provideded us with excellent advice about Porto and also told us a lot about its history. The only thing we where missing where some cooking facilities. But nevertheless I hope to return.

• 3rd Apr 2015