Kuldeep Friends Hostel Reviews

T-279,Ram Dwara Road , General Market,Main Bazar, New Delhi, India

The property was relatively clean but was hidden and hard to find and were a little too flexible with rooms and rates.

The guesthouse is very centrally located. The staff, especially Robin, is very friendly. I booked for the dormitory, but free of cost they upgraded me to a private room. I can recommend it to everybody!

DO NOT STAY HERE! We were expecting a little bit of dirt due to how cheap it is, but this hostel is awful! The location is terrifying, the owner is extremely rude and patronising. The sheets were filthy, and there are holes in the wall of the bedrooms. It took us an hour to check out, and there was 0 communication. Would not want my worst enemy to stay here. Also if you stay here dont expect to be able to shower because they dont work and are filthy. We were also given wrong transport info.

In India some cheap hotels such as this one call themselves hostels to attract foreigners. This hotel is in a pretty sketchy area with rooms that quickly take you put of the picture on the site. Taxi driver they suggest scammed big time, bathroom was sink leaked and sprayed onto toilet. Wifi didn't work and staff had comical service. If this is your first time in India DO NOT CONE HERE. Spend the extra bucks for a baseline decent place to stay.

I had a good time in that place. The people the facilities is very good and they help me a lot That's for all

• 17th Jun 2015

A basic place to stay the night - would definitely recommend to budget travellers. Around £13 for my own room for 4 nights with en suite (albeit without functioning sink). Though I had my own room, there was no safe etc so I had to carry my laptop and valuables around as the place was in a bit of a dodgy area. The alley is littered with guys loitering around which could be a bit intimidating for solo female travellers. In general reasonably clean though could use a duster! Staff quite helpful.

Cheap, clean, great location. Ohhh and amazing rooftop!!