Kuldeep Friends Hostel Reviews

T-279,Ram Dwara Road , General Market,Main Bazar, New Delhi, India

Not very trustful staff and place, dirty place. They promise here everything incl. AC, breakfast etc but at the reality you dont get it at the place. Weir owner/manager. Not recommended at all, much better places around for about the same prices.

Value for money and perfect location. Staff is willing to help you. Very comfortable stayinh here.

Good price, clean room, and internet access.

• 19th Jun 2014

First time I have been here and I did not have reservation they were not so friendly to me. When I come back an other time with booking in my hands I have got a really really great service. Interesting place. :)

The location of Kuldeep is quite good as is center of Bahar Ganj. The prize is good what comes to facilities as room may have hot shower facility. Welcomed by Sunny the visit for Kuldeep is worth while Delhi

Great place , Staff was ex-termly helpful provided useful info how to travel in delhi & india.. rooms were super clean , wifi was great & top of it brilliant hot shower... special thanx to Sunny for being so kind & honest.. will recommend to all my fellow friends!!

Nice place, ok. Good room, for the money. Talk with Sunny, nice guy!

I really enjoy the stay here is in a very good location e the staff is really friendly and helpful.

This hostel is good for your stay in Delhi and good for the money you pay. If you have any problems or need assistance with anything they will be resolved. Wifi works in the rooms as well which is a nice bonus. Would stay here if returned to Delhi. Sunny is really helpful and Liza the dog guards reception if she is not sleeping and snoring too loud. Down a little alley but nothing of concern. Cleanliness could be improved but I found it adequate for my stay here and nice hot shower too.

Do not stay here, they are part of a scam, they pretend to take you to "the" government tourist office telling you that all train tickets are sold out and trying to push you into buying extremely high priced tour packages. The lies start with the manager when you ask him the direction of the train station. Be aware!

• 14th Mar 2014
  • South Africa

Good place! Good Location. Manager got me some good naan and cheese.

• 12th Mar 2014

Loud area to stay and had a rat in my room and on my bed.

Very good place to stay an the staff is nice! Thanks Robin for you help! Agnes

The hostel is good value for money, and for me, the most important thing is that the management are helpful, friendly, efficient, honest, and the place is safe. This hostel has all of those things. It doesn't have any fancy bells of whistles, but my room was clean, and Sunny, the manager, is incredibly helpful and sincere which is a hard thing to find in Delhi.

• 6th Mar 2014

my stay at kuldeeps was really nice, i was welcomed early morning with friendly people, a clean room in so central and easy to reach location with such a nice price, sunny was really nice to talk and share some stories.i would surely anytime go back to stay there. all the staff were friendly and the dog lisa was so cute.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • India

Definitely the best value for money place to stay in Delhi. The rooms are clean the hot water works and the wifi is reliable. It's a little hard to find, but once you know where it is the location is pretty perfect.

• 4th Mar 2014

a plenty of hot water, good location ,helpful and warmful staff ,especially Mr. Sunny, take care me as a brother . I 'll be there again if have any chance:)

The location is absolutely bad in the middle of narrow streets where families living. Very noisy and durty. Really don't recommend it...

i booked for a dormitory, and after trying to force me to stay in their other hotel "New King" in a room with cold shower and withouth towel, they moved me to Kuldeep. They don't have dorms. They showed me a room with bathroom, but I had to pay more. So I went to a room very wet, with a tank full of dropping water. For the common shower I could have hot water only in fixed time, and I should ask 15 minutes before. Anyway, for the price I payed I didn't complain and the staff "tryed" to be polite

when i went to this hostel the guy at the reception Sunny warmly welcomed , very helpful man gave me lots of information how to travel in india ... Very good hotwater, wifi also work good i will recommend to all my friends !!

• 15th Feb 2014