Kuldeep Friends Hostel Reviews

T-279,Ram Dwara Road , General Market,Main Bazar, New Delhi, India

The room was very clean and the staff was friendly. Very helpful with getting us taxis and a SIM card. Dhaneyvaad!

• 10th Feb 2016

Its in the heart of a huge bazaar that is very interesting. It was a really cheap price to pay to stay in Delhi.

Location is in backyard of backyards hard to find for the first time. Very dirty street. Bunch of boys shouting right in front of hostel from 10 PM - 1:00 AM preventing you from sleeping. No AC, breakfast, despite of claiming in the facilities. Weak WiFi and no locker you have to carry your valuables all the time. FRIENDLY manager and staff who keep ignoring your requests, unfortunately :(. Not going back again to this hostel.

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • Afghanistan

Decent hostel - I would recommend :)

The staff js amazing

• 28th Jan 2016

I stayed at the Kuldeep Guest House for 6 nights. All the staff were very helpful, especially Sunny. The location is about a km from the train station with the New Delhi Metro station a further .5 km. It is a straight street walk thru the "Main Bazar" to get here. The actual location is tucked away on one of the alleys. There is good internet and hot water too. The room was a great price as it contained a washroom. New Delhi is extremely dirty but my room was clean enough. Thank U!

• 24th Jan 2016

Amazing location. Super helpful, fun and Friendly staff )and great value for the money we paid for.

Everything is fine except the narrow dirty street with tons of garbage.

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Russia

I originally planned to stay in Delhi for four nights, but after staying at the hostel and getting to know Sunny, I decided to stay for another 8 nights. He was more than hospitable, giving me good tips and pointers, fitting me with a room at the very last minute, as well being great company. This hostel is all that a traveller needs, well located, with clean facilities and even hot water! A perfect first stay for a first time traveller to India, and will be sure to return on my way home.

I stayed at this hostel for one night and the staff were fantastic. The location is good if you want to be close to the main bazaar and the place is clean with fantastic facilities (best shower I had in all of India). It is cheap and good.

This was a great place to stay! So cheap, and the staff were very friendly. Just a heads up to other travellers: be prepared for a bit of a search to find this place! It's in some really dodgy-looking alleyway.

good!very happy, nice staff happy

• 30th Dec 2015
  • China

Nice location near the main bazar road, nice staff, good price. Therefore i will definitly come back during my next stay in Delhi. If you need any honest and good advice about transportation, food or anything, ask the manager of the place, he was able to help me out several times during my stay there.

• 10th Dec 2015
  • Austria

Got a free upgrade to a private room, very close to train station, good shower and off the main streets. Also friendly staff!

Fabulous!! Centrally located , main bazaar , Staff was super helpful , easy to reach everywhere , thanks will come back & recommend !!

Next time you have customers, get your customer service in check. Send the phone number and dont ask 4 TIMES if we need airport transfer when we clearly said no and there's a metro ! Do not lie about customers not arriving in the hotel because you messed up ! Just make sure you dont mess up again !

• 27th Nov 2015

The property was relatively clean but was hidden and hard to find and were a little too flexible with rooms and rates.

The guesthouse is very centrally located. The staff, especially Robin, is very friendly. I booked for the dormitory, but free of cost they upgraded me to a private room. I can recommend it to everybody!