Kuldeep Friends Hostel Reviews

T-279,Ram Dwara Road , General Market,Main Bazar, New Delhi, India

I really enjoyed spending time downstaire talking with the nice staff and te other guests. I seriously recommend this place and will be back if I'm back in Delhi Thanks you Kuldeep!

• 21st Jan 2015

Excellent value for money. If your on a budget i advice here, good wifi, own bathroom. And they have pugs. Awesome

I totally recommend this hotel to stay. It is located in the main area in Delhi, it is very easy to arrive, very close to two metro stations and the railway station. The only problem is that is quite difficult to find it, but if you ask everybody knows where it is.

Really very dirty place even below "indian" guesthouse standards it hasnt been cleaned for ages... Without asking someone local is impossible to find because its on backyard of backyard of some dirty building ... Even though it is cheap its not value for money. I really dont understand how this place can get such a high rating on hostelworld ...

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Czech Republic

great staff robin

An ok hostel for a nights stay in Delhi. Loud through the night but where isn't in Delhi! Basic room, receptionist was nice and they organised transport for us to the train station.

Very nice and clean room! Hot shower available all the time. Also very quiet.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Latvia

More than just a hostel! Sunni (Sunny? Sulli?) is employed there as a liaison for tourists - he gives excellent tourist advice, and is a comforting presence for solo travellers.

• 31st Dec 2014

It is so cheap that you can not expect more. Little bit hard to find. And you do not need any permission to enter this area, it is scam, so be careful.

Very friendly and helpful staff, convenient location

Dirty. No clean linen.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Friendly staff and good location just in front of Main Bazar. Comfy bed with a TV and cable!! Cheap and good for backpackers on a budget

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Robin was the head of staff at Kuldeep Friends. He was a very nice and friendly guy who helped us in our stay while in Dheli. He explained to us where things were, how late things were open, etc. There were also two adorable pugs that greeted us when we came in with a warm welcome. The room was very nice and it had the hottest shower I had since I left the states in a month! Need I say more:)

• 10th Dec 2014

Location very difficult to find since it's located in an alley(1 meter width) where only people can pass by, not visible from the road. Cheap price, you get what you pay for.

Staff is very helpful , location is amazing the manager mr robin was great help do everything in order to make u feel comfortable thanks

Basic rooms, good central location very close to main bazaar and train station. There was a mix up with my reservation so they sent me to another kuldeep friends hostel (very dirty, couldn't lock door, unsafe). I refused to stay there and they sent me to yet another hotel in their chain (big, but so so dirty, no shower just hole in the wall). The next night my reservation was there. I stayed one night. Hot water works, TV doesn't, Internet sometimes works. Dogs live there so must like dogs.

Execellent Hostel in the middle in Delhi, 5 min walk from the Railwaystation. The staff are really helpfull. Internet iis good and security is excellent. Sanni,.the manager is really hepfull and can help u through the many scams in Delhi.

Very helpful staff and excellent value for money. During my stay I had to receive a package rom amazon and the stuff helped me during the whole process. Good stay!

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Chile

We booked a twin room and had a double room with no window. Bathroom was usable but not really clean.

• 29th Nov 2014

Nice people! For the price you really get a good bargain.