Kuldeep Friends Hostel Reviews

T-279,Ram Dwara Road , General Market,Main Bazar, New Delhi, India

great staff robin

An ok hostel for a nights stay in Delhi. Loud through the night but where isn't in Delhi! Basic room, receptionist was nice and they organised transport for us to the train station.

Very nice and clean room! Hot shower available all the time. Also very quiet.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Latvia

More than just a hostel! Sunni (Sunny? Sulli?) is employed there as a liaison for tourists - he gives excellent tourist advice, and is a comforting presence for solo travellers.

• 31st Dec 2014

It is so cheap that you can not expect more. Little bit hard to find. And you do not need any permission to enter this area, it is scam, so be careful.

This is our second time in the hostel and the staff is very friendly. Sunny especially, greats you with a smile and is always happy to help. Plus they have two adorable pugs living in the hostel. Fufthermore, the location is great! It's less than ten minutes walk from the New Delhi train station and there are also two metro stations about 10 min walk away. The rooms are basic and clean. If we're in Delhi again we'll definitely come back.

Very friendly and helpful staff, convenient location

Dirty. No clean linen.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Friendly staff and good location just in front of Main Bazar. Comfy bed with a TV and cable!! Cheap and good for backpackers on a budget

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Robin was the head of staff at Kuldeep Friends. He was a very nice and friendly guy who helped us in our stay while in Dheli. He explained to us where things were, how late things were open, etc. There were also two adorable pugs that greeted us when we came in with a warm welcome. The room was very nice and it had the hottest shower I had since I left the states in a month! Need I say more:)

• 10th Dec 2014

Location very difficult to find since it's located in an alley(1 meter width) where only people can pass by, not visible from the road. Cheap price, you get what you pay for.

Staff is very helpful , location is amazing the manager mr robin was great help do everything in order to make u feel comfortable thanks

Basic rooms, good central location very close to main bazaar and train station. There was a mix up with my reservation so they sent me to another kuldeep friends hostel (very dirty, couldn't lock door, unsafe). I refused to stay there and they sent me to yet another hotel in their chain (big, but so so dirty, no shower just hole in the wall). The next night my reservation was there. I stayed one night. Hot water works, TV doesn't, Internet sometimes works. Dogs live there so must like dogs.

Execellent Hostel in the middle in Delhi, 5 min walk from the Railwaystation. The staff are really helpfull. Internet iis good and security is excellent. Sanni,.the manager is really hepfull and can help u through the many scams in Delhi.

Very helpful staff and excellent value for money. During my stay I had to receive a package rom amazon and the stuff helped me during the whole process. Good stay!

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Chile

We booked a twin room and had a double room with no window. Bathroom was usable but not really clean.

• 29th Nov 2014

Nice people! For the price you really get a good bargain.

Be careful to not get scammed with the 'you need permission to get to that part of town as there's a festival going on' if taking public transport, you don't,don't go to the "tourist office" just walk to the hostel. Hostel staff are kind and sweet, great location and cared for our safety (moved us to a private room for free as two female travellers) the internet is intermittent (same as rest of India!) Our fan blew up so the room smelt of burning but otherwise a great stay! Would recommend.

Lovely people although we were in the room next to reception and during the night it was really, really loud and we couldn't sleep due to the noise coming from reception. Please be conscious that people are trying to get some rest!!

Kuldeep was a brilliant place for our fleeting stay in Delhi. Excellent value for money and the owner was lovely. The only downside was that our room was next to another room where there were smokers - but I guess that was just luck of the draw!