Kuldeep Friends Hostel Reviews

T-279,Ram Dwara Road , General Market,Main Bazar, New Delhi, India

Great spot for a great price! Staff is really friendly and helpful. Location is right in the main bazar which is hectic but fun. Nothing fancy but the price is excellent, they're very accommodating and there are two cute friendly pugs!

• 18th Feb 2015

Good located. very very hard to find. Cheap.

Its a nice place for backpackers.

Very disappointed with the hostel. The pictures are certainly not representative of what the rooms are actually like. Dirty, no internet, no hot shower, cold, noisy... this place was the worst i stayed at in India. The beds were dusty and the guesthouse incredibly hard to find given its location hidden in the alleyways. Good proximity to the bazaar nonetheless. *was given awful advice about needing to book my whole india trip in advance by the manager... was subsequently cheated and ripped off.

• 23rd Jan 2015

On arrival with a free taxi from airport, as it was my first time here, room offered was damp, dark

I really enjoyed spending time downstaire talking with the nice staff and te other guests. I seriously recommend this place and will be back if I'm back in Delhi Thanks you Kuldeep!

• 21st Jan 2015

Excellent value for money. If your on a budget i advice here, good wifi, own bathroom. And they have pugs. Awesome

I totally recommend this hotel to stay. It is located in the main area in Delhi, it is very easy to arrive, very close to two metro stations and the railway station. The only problem is that is quite difficult to find it, but if you ask everybody knows where it is.

This was my first location for travelling Asia. I almost fell for what I now know to be a classic Indian scam. The staff at the hostel asked me what my plans in India were, I said Agra, Jaipur etc. They ask how I plan on getting there, I say the train or the bus. I am then told (by members of staff I naively held in a position of trust) that the trains are fully booked up for days and the buses are not safe for westerners to use. This is all lies and them trying to sell me a tour

Really very dirty place even below "indian" guesthouse standards it hasnt been cleaned for ages... Without asking someone local is impossible to find because its on backyard of backyard of some dirty building ... Even though it is cheap its not value for money. I really dont understand how this place can get such a high rating on hostelworld ...

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Czech Republic

great staff robin

An ok hostel for a nights stay in Delhi. Loud through the night but where isn't in Delhi! Basic room, receptionist was nice and they organised transport for us to the train station.

1 2 Next » last »