Kuldeep Friends Hostel Reviews

T-279,Ram Dwara Road , General Market,Main Bazar, New Delhi, India

Dirty. No clean linen.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Friendly staff and good location just in front of Main Bazar. Comfy bed with a TV and cable!! Cheap and good for backpackers on a budget

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Robin was the head of staff at Kuldeep Friends. He was a very nice and friendly guy who helped us in our stay while in Dheli. He explained to us where things were, how late things were open, etc. There were also two adorable pugs that greeted us when we came in with a warm welcome. The room was very nice and it had the hottest shower I had since I left the states in a month! Need I say more:)

• 10th Dec 2014

Basic rooms, good central location very close to main bazaar and train station. There was a mix up with my reservation so they sent me to another kuldeep friends hostel (very dirty, couldn't lock door, unsafe). I refused to stay there and they sent me to yet another hotel in their chain (big, but so so dirty, no shower just hole in the wall). The next night my reservation was there. I stayed one night. Hot water works, TV doesn't, Internet sometimes works. Dogs live there so must like dogs.

Execellent Hostel in the middle in Delhi, 5 min walk from the Railwaystation. The staff are really helpfull. Internet iis good and security is excellent. Sanni,.the manager is really hepfull and can help u through the many scams in Delhi.

Very helpful staff and excellent value for money. During my stay I had to receive a package rom amazon and the stuff helped me during the whole process. Good stay!

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Chile

We booked a twin room and had a double room with no window. Bathroom was usable but not really clean.

• 29th Nov 2014

Nice people! For the price you really get a good bargain.

Be careful to not get scammed with the 'you need permission to get to that part of town as there's a festival going on' if taking public transport, you don't,don't go to the "tourist office" just walk to the hostel. Hostel staff are kind and sweet, great location and cared for our safety (moved us to a private room for free as two female travellers) the internet is intermittent (same as rest of India!) Our fan blew up so the room smelt of burning but otherwise a great stay! Would recommend.

Lovely people although we were in the room next to reception and during the night it was really, really loud and we couldn't sleep due to the noise coming from reception. Please be conscious that people are trying to get some rest!!

Kuldeep was a brilliant place for our fleeting stay in Delhi. Excellent value for money and the owner was lovely. The only downside was that our room was next to another room where there were smokers - but I guess that was just luck of the draw!

very good service hospitable indian love is pure respect not vanity i and i rastifari

• 30th Oct 2014

cheap place with very basic things you need. cool people! highly recommended for budget travellers.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

The hostel is a bit difficult to find, but luckily our tuk tuk driver knew where it was. Look for the little red and white sign in the main bazaar. Sunny is very helpful, if you have questions definitely ask him. The Hostel is close to many restaurants, shops and the metro, which is convenient for sightseeing

Nice hostel, well located in Pahar Ganj, very close to the New Delhi railway station. People here were helpful and kind. Would stay again here.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Uruguay

Robin is great help. Helped me get a sim card and get in working. Thank you.

we stayed here for more the 4 days and we liked a lot these place! They have very nice and clean room, these i say because i had been in another hotels in min bazaar and they were more expansive and not so good than the kulkeep guest house. In the first moment was no so easy to find the place but after we start to love the way to the guest house. The room is very good, also he bathroom and the internet works very well! thank you for these good time with you guys!

• 10th Oct 2014

Kuldeep is very close to train station, making it very easy to get an early morning train. Don't have to deal with the tuktuks either when arriving. Didn't have a dorm available but gave me a room for the same price. The manager, Robin, is very helpful and will answer your questions and help you out. It is very basic but great value for money. Can't complain at this price.

Very friendly staff , a little bit difficult to find the location , better make a phone call when you arrive.

If you want a true india experience you should not leave out this hostel. Located in the main bazar it is harder to find but plenty of restaurants close by. Plan your trip well, go for the second cheapest option and enjoy India.

• 2nd Oct 2014