Kuldeep Friends Hostel

Fabulous 482 Total Reviews

• India, Male, 25-30
16th Mar 2017
8.0

Locality of the hotel is good but surrounding are not clean. Staffs are really good, very helpful and coperative. If they can clean surroundings then they may get more business.

• England, Female, 31-40
13th Mar 2017

When I got to Delhi I met scammers. Lying about the area being closed so I couldn't get to the hostel. I couldn't check so ended up handing over a lot of money. The hostel messaged me to check if I was ok and why I didn't turn up. I then realised what had happened. The hostel advised me on what I need to do to get my money back. They helped me with a lot. This is a hostel that takes care of people. One tip! When they offer airport pickup, take it! It will save you a lot of time and money 😀

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
12th Mar 2017
6.9

They don't seem to clean the rooms at all. I originally got the "deluxe" double room with the shower over the toilet which was filthy. After complaining they gave me a triple room which was a bit cleaner. Some of the staff are fantastic. They are missing the opportunity to put on social events etc - there are lots of cool people staying there but it's hard to meet them due to the layout. Could be quite tricky to find the place if you don't use their taxi service.

• England, Male, 25-30
7th Mar 2017

Awesome hostel for such a cheap price! Vicky and the rest of the staff were incredibly helpful, warning us about scams, offering us chai constantly, helping us sort out a SIM card (very difficult in India), and after we'd checked out they let us chill in a room for a bit until it was time to leave for our bus. All in all a great start to India - would highly recommend.

6th Mar 2017

I was transferred to New King which is linked with Kuldeep New Friends.

• England, Male, 31-40
3rd Mar 2017
5.4

Awful room in a back alley hotel. Really dirty. Shower was basically right over the toilet.

3rd Mar 2017
6.9

Un tres bon prix pour une chambre privé. Mais cest pas mal sale et il ny a pas vraiment chilling spot pour les backpacker. Je recommande si vous avez besoin de dormir tranquil.

• Finland, Female, 18-24
2nd Mar 2017

Very nice hostel! Great stuff and a good location. Definitely recommend!

• England, Male, 31-40
28th Feb 2017

All the kuldeep staff have been really helpful in meeting my requirements, the place is cheap and at a central location, with the rooms and facilities, especially the wifi connection, very competitive. it's such good value and service i've extended my stay.

27th Feb 2017

Great central Delhi location, walking distance to train and metro. The staff are really nice and helpful with whatever you need. There is also an adorable pug!