7.3
Very Good 370 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 370 Total Reviews
Kuldeep Friends Hostel Located at T-279,Ram Dwara Road , General Market,Main Bazar, New Delhi.
India
New Delhi T-279,Ram Dwara Road ,, General Market,Main Bazar
73% 370
28.6404846 77.2131598
    Rooms available

• India, Male, 31-40
20th Sep 2016

very nice hostel, rooms are perfect they upgraded my standard room into deluxe without paying me anything extra, staff is attentive 24/7, right in central of main bazar but in small alley.

20th Sep 2016

Location is very accessible.. can't get an accommodation for such low price.. rooms and toilets are clean... ventilation is a bit of problem.. renovation is going on.. I think issue will b solved .. staff is very cooperative.. value for money for sure..

16th Sep 2016
7.7

Pros - paid for a dorm but ended up with a single room with ensuite and fan. Very clean. Staff ended up being quite helpful after the check-in debacle. Cons - when I initially arrived I was told there was no availability and told to go to a 'sister' hotel. I stood my ground and insisted that I be accommodated at Kuldeep since I had already paid a deposit and arrived on-line. End result was I got the single room. Hostel is also very hard to find as it's down a side circuit off the main bazaar.

• Malta, Male, 25-30
14th Sep 2016
8.0

Very welcoming hosts and very helpful.. location is abit dodgy as u have to enter from an alley but inside It feels safe and one can have a good night sleep in a clean room. Plus they have the cheapest rooms in delhi and also they recomanded the rooftop restaurant a few minutes away it is fantastik. Thanks guyzz

• England, Couple, 18-24
10th Sep 2016
4.3

So just because you've booked to stay kuldeeps don't expect to be actually staying there, we ended up in the new king hostel which is nothing like the pictures shown. As soon as we woke up they told us they'd take us to the "tourist information centre" which seemed friendly enough - they even took us somewhere to get breakfast first - but it ended up just being a scam! We didn't buy anything and went to the train station to get train tickets but ended up being scammed there instead :(

• Belgium, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Sep 2016
4.9

I don't know if that happened to anyone else, but the driver who came to get our group at the airport drove us to another hostel, the New King Hostel. We realized it later because we were surprised how far it looked from the pictures we had seen on Hostel World. I don't know if it's normal but be careful because New King Hostel was not so pleasant. The bathrooms were dirty, the alley where it was located was so dark ...

• England, Male, 18-24
25th Aug 2016

The hostel is physically unprepossessing and basic. Nonetheless, this is a good hostel. The facilities (showers, toilets) all worked, though loo roll is not provided). The rooms are clean; the fans keep the rooms fairly cool. However, the rooms contain few plug sockets and can be broken. The location, relative to New Delhi train station, is excellent. The wifi is excellent. The staff are excellent, and long after my stay stored my luggage and let me use a room/shower while waiting for a train.

• USA, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

the hostel is just perfect staff is too good,best hostel in main bazar only cleanness is an issue

12th Aug 2016

My stay here was fantastic. The area is very easy to get to from the Train station (5-10minute walk), do not pay more than 40 rupees for a taxi, if you decide to take one. But actually finding the hostel is quite a challenge. I had to ask a local business for help. It is located in an alley. The local area is a lot of fun. There are a lot of shops and small businesses and tons of a great food. I ended up extending my stay at this hostel because of the area and services provided.

• shotarotamura
  • Japan, Male, 18-24
10th Aug 2016

The guy called boss were really helpful. When I got India for the first time, I was skimmed by local trip agency. However, he noticed it was skimming and help me to get the money back. Hostel was also good locating in city central. I recommend you to consult with the boss when you'll got skimmed.