8.0
Fabulous 419 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 419 Total Reviews
Kuldeep Friends Hostel Located at T-279,Ram Dwara Road , General Market,Main Bazar, New Delhi.
India
New Delhi T-279,Ram Dwara Road ,, General Market,Main Bazar
80% 419
28.6404846 77.2131598
    Rooms available

12th Jan 2017

Really good hostel, good position (5 mins walk from railway station). Helpful and always available stuff, really nice hospitality. Recommended place to stay in Delhi!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
9th Jan 2017

stayed there for 1 night and enjoyed my trip they helped us to get our money changed staff was excellent and we have got the separate rooms at very low cost we will highly Recommended to people travelling India

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

NEW KING HOSTEL is where they took me. There is a lovely Pug and the staff really helped me out.. you can trust them they want to help you! I was hungover after my second night and they gave me food and let me lie down in the common area. I was seriously impressed and thankful. Many other young backpackers come here which was great for me since I travel alone. They also sorted out transport by tuk tuk so I didnt even have to deal with haggling on the street.

• Jasonha19871411
  • England, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
1st Jan 2017

The owner and other staff are very welcoming/helpful, the rooms are basic but charged at a very good price. This hostel has good security with many staff on duty and CCTV cameras at the front of house. Samir was Also helpful purchasing train tickets and suggesting places to see in Delhi. Thank you all and I'll see you at the end of the month! Jason

29th Dec 2016

They kept serving me tea, always a plus

21st Dec 2016
7.7

This hostel located in a small valley. It looks like not safe on the first impression. However, after getting in & out for the nights, it's SAFE! The staff is friendly & allow me to leave my bags while I travel to other city.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
16th Dec 2016

Awesome staff and a sweet central location in the main bazaar make this one of the best hostels I stayed at in 3 months of india

• South Korea, All Male Group, 18-24
13th Dec 2016

This is so nice hostel They have so kindly staffs and fast wifi

11th Dec 2016
6.9

Solo backpacker here. OVERALL: the cheapest room I could find (360INS) and accepted credit, which was what I was wanted; rougher around the edges compared with a fancier hostel. LOCATION: great! about 10 minutes away from metro RK Marg. Paharganj is really centrally located. STAFF: a bit surly, but helpful enough. CLEANLINESS: typical, i.e. not like the West - fine for my standards, depends on yours. VALUE: it was cheap! FACILITIES: small, awkward common room- more like a lobby; kitchenette.

• Netherlands, All Male Group, 25-30
9th Dec 2016
6.3

This is a typical Pahar Ganji hotel. The neighbourhood is loud, the hotel could do with some cleaning and restoration, we slept on a single pillow because the other felt like it had bricks in it. But on the upside, the staff was friendly, the area convenient to get around and we saved quite some money by sleeping here. We did enjoy privacy of having our own room (rather than a dorm) for a low price.