KulturBerlin Sucre Reviews

Avaroa 326, Sucre, Bolivia

I have been traveling around South America for 3 months now and this was probably my favourite hostel. They have activities every night and great to meet new people. They have a legendary breakfast of fruit, cereal and bread with a new surprise each day... Highly recommended!

A bit noisy at night -- don't go if you expect q very good night sleep. Still, the showers and facilities (computers, etc) are quite good. The worst: the sheets smelled like they were not changed. For 50+ bolivianos, one would expect clean sheets. The best: incredible breakfast.

Thanks for your comment. We are very hapy that you enjoyed the showers, computer and our breakfast. Yes, we are proud on our breakfast and try to do it really nice. Sorry, I do not know what hapened with your sheets, maybe a bed confusion , but I can garantee you ofcourse all sheets are changed for new guest. Cleaness is our priority.

Great hostel with great people!! The food could be better but other than that, absolutely great!!

• 13th Feb 2015

watch out for the ATMs on the square, my card for copied but the hostel is great, nothing bad to say, super comfy beds, very helpful staff, nice property and by far the BEST breakfast in south america in 5 months!!!

Thanks for your really nice comment. Sorry for your problems with the ATM, we recommend that you use the ATMs in Calle España inside the bank . We will warn our guests. Thanks

All good👍👌

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Very nice atmosphere, but it's a matter of luck of you meet nice people or not, and if you don't it's a very busy and noisy place, especially on weekends. Our bathroom was regularly flooded as there was no shower curtain, but beds were made every day. Great parties and generous breakfast, but I was glad to leave.

excellent facilities within rooms, felt like i was in a hotel. they threw an epic new years party and i like how they have they organise nightly dinners which makes it easy to meet fellow travellers. great breakfast with plenty of fruits, juices, and even some vegetables.

Nice atmosphere and parties going on. A little bit messy though. A lot of people got kicked out or had to find other hostels because of overbookings or miscommunication. Wi-fi is really slow, but breakfast is great! Location is good as well.

Me and my friends stayed there during Xmas time. We just loved! Great parties (and space and organization enough for you to sleep without being disturbed), food, rooms, staff and organization. We recommend a lot! ;)

Kulturcafe Berlin is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. It is in walking distance of the main plaza in Sucre. The rooms are quite big with lockers for your valuables and okay matrasses! The garden is wonderfully quiet, the staff is super friendly and there is always something going on! If you are in sucre this is the place to be!! An extra plus is the awesome free breakfast!

Very nice place, whit some changing events at night. Nice place to stay and everything is within walking distance.

Nothing special at all. Good breakfast though. They need to hire some backpackers to work here and have some evening events to get the atmosphere up. Nice place, not much 'going on'. Great location though and I met some great people!

This was a nice hostel that could use a few improvements. Great location only a couple of blocks from the main square. The guy at the front desk who thinks hes too cool for school could do with an attitude check. Breakfast was pretty decent. Lunch was super slow (1 hour) for the set menu but good and filling. Dorms are spacious. Could use more showers (2 we found) and more plugs to charge your stuff! The double wasn't worth the money, smelt of sewage.

This hostel was a great hostel for socialising, we met a lot of good friends here. If however you wanted a nights sleep, the bar pumping music very loudly in the middle of the rooms did not help, however I can now sleep through anything thanks to that music. Good food, amazing breakfast, unreal selection of fruit and bread etc. great location too

Perfect - Would not stay in any other place.

I would have to say one of the nicest hostels i have stayed at. Im not one to leave comments for reviews but this hostel was an exception. From the amazing breakfasts, with so much fruit and waffles, to the hammocks and green space to chill, to the amazing layout and the fact that we had our beds made every day and also the really hot showers. Only small critique was the wifi could of been a little better but compared to the rest of bolivia its fine

Really nice, friendly hostels with beautiful dorms - BUT be wary of the good! Quite a few of us got food poisoning.

Awesome place! I planned on staying in Sucre only a few nights, and I ended up staying 2 weeks, because of the incredibly friendly staff, the atmosphere, the great food, the activities that are being organised, and the bar attached to the hostel. As a solo traveler it was easy to find nice people to do all kinds of activities with. But there´s plenty of room to withdraw from the other travelers if you need a bit of zen. I can highly recommend this place!

Stay there! The breakfast is amazing and you will find nice party people there on the one hand and on the other hand you can relax and study in the garden. love it :)

Good hostel only downside is there is no kitchen, although the food there is really good and cheap enough.. Would recommend Celtic cross hostel over here👍