KulturBerlin Sucre Reviews

Avaroa 326, Sucre, Bolivia

We got there and we didn't stay because they double booked the room

Too noisy for oder travellers and the wifi is works only occasionaly, but the breakfast was really excellent.

Really nice hostel, great atmosphere and the rooms and staff were lovely

Nice hostel, in a good location, with a nice common area. Good to meet people. I booked the 5 beds room and the room was amazing! You could put 5 more beds inside it. Clean large bathroom too.

Cool place, huge place! Wild parties sometimes, quiet others. Good fun regardless & good brekkie

I stayed here on a weekend and both Fri & Sat they had blaring music until I have no clue what time. The hostel is turned into a huge night club literally. I didn't like that people can come and go through out the entire hostel without really knowing if they are staying there or not. You have no clue who is a guest of the bar or hostel. I did like that it is very very clean and it's in a great location. They could buy toilet paper holders for the tp though. The 5 bed dorm is amazing!!!

Thank you very much for your comment and we are very happy that you liked the dorm, location and cleaness. Yes, especially Friday and sometimes Saturday we have big parties and loud music until around 1 o`clock. A lot of outside people come to celebrate with us however non guests are really not allowed to enter the hostel area, only where the restaurant and bar is. In such events we have security personal and we watch carefully that nobody enters, only guests with the wristband can enter.

Beautiful building and we'll arrange hostel.

Great hostel. Really great atmosphere. Great courtyard for socialising, with organised social events including good food. Large, comfortable, en-suite rooms. I really enjoyed my stay here!

Beautiful hostel in beautiful part of Sucre. Everything is within walking distance and the staff are super helpful with whatever questions or directions you need. The beds are cosy and clean and the rooms are cleaned every day. The breakfast is delightful, with a full spread of fruit, breads, pancakes and really good tomatoes!! The bar serves really nice mojitos- take advantage of happy hour!!! Wifi isn't great outside of the reception but try the incredible condor vegetarian restaurant nearby!

• 18th Apr 2015

Nice place with lots of people and well organized.

Good party hostel in good location, dorms are also very large and bar I great serving a wide selection of food and drink. My only criticism of this hostel is that I forgot to pay when checking out they then persistently chased me via email trying to charge me for 2 extra nights and were very rude in their emails

Good German run hostel. Food is decent, parties at night are cool.

Fabulous hostel! Huge rooms, great breakfast, fab location. Always a good atmosphere, only thing that lets it down is the wifi. I know we don't travel to use wifi.. But sometimes it's a necessity when booking onward travel

Great hostel: Superb location, great atmosphere, nice and helpful staff, awesome breakfast! I was staying in a four bed dorm with bath ensuite, I would recommend that, although the bigger dorms downstairs looked nice as well. The hostel has also evening activities... movies, dance lessons, happy hours. In total I would totally recommend this hostel for your stay in Sucre.

My room was great but really cold. Nice hostel but not much going on for solo travellers. Good breakfast

Fruit filled breakfast. Lots of noise from the courtyard at night. With the exception of a funny, small, dark room in the back by the garden, rooms are light-filled with high ceilings and really nice. Only complaint: wifi only works from 2 windowless rooms downstairs.

Really good hostel. Only problem was awful wifi.

We stayed in the hostel only for one night so maybe my opinion is a bit biased. It's a really lovely house with great facilities, clean and a good breakfast buffet. However I found it to be to big. Too many people turn this place into a party location (great if you are looking for that), no kitchen (sure they don't claim that they have one), but the cafe is rather price. The Wifi is only working when everybody sleeps and the guys at the reception seem to lake the overview what's going on.

Awesome hostel with great atmosphere. The bar/cafe is delicious amd fantastic value for money. My only issue is with the very patchy and sometimes nonexistent wifi.

Thank you that you appreciate the food, the atmosphere and the hostel. Sorry for the patchy wifi we provide the best wifi we technical can here in Sucre. However we have many wifi users and we are in Bolivia therefore it is often not so good. I am also angry about this. Chears

This hostel is really nice! The rooms are spacious and very clean. The food is really reasonable and the breakfast is yummy. The manager speaks amazing English and helped us book forward travel etc. There is a great party atmosphere at this hostel and the organised evening activities are fun. Only bad points are that the wifi is awful and there's no kitchen.

Thank you for your comments. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. I totally understand your disappointment with the wifi. I asure you that we do everything what is technical possible in Sucre for a good wifi (we have two independent providers, best speed we can buy, we block youtube etc, we have good routers, hubs, etc... But please consider Bolivia is a socialist 3world country. Sorry for the wifi. I am also depressed and sad that we loose so many points because of the wifi.