Kumoji-So Hostel Reviews

3-23-10-6F Kumoji, Naha City, Okinawa, Japan

Very strange place. Only saw staff once when checking in, and they weren't very friendly or welcoming. It was not clean either. I found hair and tons of dust in my room and the washrooms were absolutely filthy. I wouldn't stay here again based on the other amazing hostels I've experienced in Japan. Loud at times, unsupervised, and completely absent staff. The only benefit is the area as there is lots to explore. I don't recommend staying here and I'll be looking elsewhere when I go back to Naha.

• 29th Apr 2014