Kumoji-So Hostel

Very Good 38 Total Reviews

• Taiwan, Female, 31-40
10th Aug 2017
7.7

I booked a private room for my first night's stay in Okinawa without doing much research and ended up extending my stay at Kumoji-So for the entire 4 nights. The best part about the hostel was definitely the location. The co-proprietor was also quite friendly and made me feel welcomed. Those who are light sleepers might want to bring ear plugs and an eye mask. There is an extra charge for air conditioning in the private rooms. I would stay at Kumoji-So again and would recommend the hostel.