Kumoji-So Hostel Reviews

3-23-10-6F Kumoji, Naha City, Okinawa, Japan

The place is horrible. American guy running it and does a poor job. Pictures are tricky and I had to wait for someone of the staff to arrive 1 hour to check in because they where at the beach. Same issue for checkout. The whole place is just uncomfortable and ugly. Don't stay there!

Kumoji-So was in a great location in central Naha. It was easy to find, and right along Koukusai-dori. The price of ¥2,300 yen was decent, but I have stayed in nicer places for less. The toilet/bathroom was located outside the main area, so to access it at night one needs to leave the pass-key protected area. It would be easy for anyone to access. I also seemed to be allergic to something - maybe the pillow - as I woke up with scary red eyes. I rarely have allergies, so I was shocked.