Kumoji-So Hostel Reviews

3-23-10-6F Kumoji, Naha City, Okinawa, Japan

Kumoji-So was in a great location in central Naha. It was easy to find, and right along Koukusai-dori. The price of ¥2,300 yen was decent, but I have stayed in nicer places for less. The toilet/bathroom was located outside the main area, so to access it at night one needs to leave the pass-key protected area. It would be easy for anyone to access. I also seemed to be allergic to something - maybe the pillow - as I woke up with scary red eyes. I rarely have allergies, so I was shocked.

The Hostel is pretty old and the atmosphere is cold. Just saw staff when I check in. My room had no real door and was more like a loft, what makes it very noisy. I was there during off-season, so I had a room for my own. All in all I would say it is a bid overprized for what you get.

I paid for 2 night but only stayed 1! The hostel is very poor in all aspects...there is no staff, it was cold, no atmosphere and one latrine instead of a toilette with a sign to use the bar toilette on second floor if normal toilette was required! I am sorry been to far too many hostels around the world to call this a hostel...also the room had the cheapest furniture and was not clean at all! The bed was so unconfortable and pillow almost non existant...is a big NO for me!