Kvartiri Pazvantovi Reviews

Musala 13 str., Sozopol, Bulgaria

we stayed there for four nights and the toilet was very very dirty when we arrived and wasn't cleaned once; room and balcony are pretty nice

It was borring to try to communicate with old lady always talking to you a lot in Bulgarian. Good place ( location is at the top of the hill ), good people, but borring me about a key to lock the door to put the key in some certian place many times. Maybe if I can speak the language it was not any problem. 2 possibilities: something really wrong with securuty in the district or service-language problem at moment ( 2 times ).

we tried to move in, it is so great. The rooms are big and comfortable and clean. The kitchen is small, but serviceable. There is a common area that is really like a livingroom. It was so homey. I can't say enough good things. We had a balcony off the room. Such a treat to stay here. The staff was really helpful with arranging onward travel for me.

We had a lovely relaxing stay, so much that we extended our time to a whole week! The hostel is just a short walk to both the Old Town and New Town, with restaurants and a supermarket nearby. Kitchen is basic but has all you need to prepare a meal, there's a fridge in each room anyway for drinks/snacks enjoyed on your balcony. The staff were very accommodating and even let us use the hostel after check out to shower etc (as we were getting an overnight bus). Great value - we recommend.

I recommend this hostel on 100%.

This is the most relaxing and nice hostel I have ever stayed in. I would stay here again in a heart beat.

Hostel Kvartiri Pazvantovi is very clean (what is very important ot me) and the value for money is excellent. I would definitely recommend it for my friends for holidays in Sozopol.

• 16th Aug 2013
  • Lithuania

A tranquil sanctuary to clear the mind and relax. The entire hostel is clean, safe, quiet, the best place to recover after crazy times in Nesebar or Varna. Nice kitchen. Location is perfect, quiet, you can go back and hike nature trails smelling pine trees on your way to the beach. Also go to the rocks behind old town for diving. Hostel has markets nearby as well.

Very atmospheric, charming, and laid-back guesthouse located not far from Sozopol's city center. It's the perfect getaway in this part of coastal Bulgaria. Gabriela and Rosie are super kind hosts, and their grandmother definitely adds to the cozy atmosphere. All of the necessary facilities are nearby, and the rooms are well-kept. I would definitely return here!

I had a great stay at Kvartiri Pazvantovi! It's perfect for unwinding, and the location is on a quiet street only a few minutes walk from the beach and old town. Rosie, Gabby, and their grandmother were extremely friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend staying here while in Sozopol!

A great family run place to stay in Sozopol! Its only a 5 - 10 minute walk to old town/ the beach and each room has a balcony with great views of the town. The only negative was finding the place. The taxi drivers won't take you because its too close so you'll need to walk or pay a ridiculous price. The directions for the hostel are for the new town bus station, and if you arrive from Burgas you get in at the old town station and there arent any directions from there - so come prepared.

It's a basic guesthouse, but rooms are clean and with a balcony which is great. Gabi was really friendly but spoke no English, but her granddaughters were very helpful. It's close enough to the beach and the old town, just be prepared for lots of stairs! Would recommend this place!

This is a family run business; it has a homey feel. The little old lady who let me in and gave me keys was incredibly kind even though she didn't speak English & I only managed with a little Bulgarian. The hostel is well located. The room was sparking clean; it had a great balcony with lines for drying things. The wi-fi reception was excellent. Incredibly great value. Had I know the hostel was so great and Sozopol so wonderful I would have stayed l longer.

View all Sozopol Bed and Breakfasts