Kville Hotel Reviews

Kvilletorget 24, Gothenburg, Sweden

Good!worths its money!

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Greece

It is a nice hostel/hotel. We were actually upgraded from dorm to two bed room :) Not a typical hostel, more like a hotel though. Nice breakfast, friendly staff, great value of money. We stayed just one night, and it was everything what we needed.

We would definitely use this hostel again.

• 30th Dec 2014

The owner is a very nice guy and he really tries to make you feel well. However, the place needs a serious clean-up and renovation. I had reserved a bed in a 4-bed dorm, but there was no key to the locker and the room was very dirty. Behind the bed there were old pills and other waste lying around. The piled up dust was not from yesterday. Since I was only going to stay for one night I laid in bed, but started to get an allergic reaction so I left instantly.

The owner of the hostel is a very nice person. So open and welcoming. We felt very good at his place

• 8th Nov 2014