Kville Hotel Reviews

Kvilletorget 24, Gothenburg, Sweden

It was weird that the reception was closed although we arrived during the official opening hours and we got all the information on the phone. During the night time it was very noisy, as you could hear every closing door or people speaking in the hallway or even in the room next to us. But it was clean and the staff was friendly when they were there.

• 21st Mar 2014

As usual perfect time there. Love it again ... I ll be back for sure

The hostel was is on an excellent location, close to restaurants, shops and markets. Only 2 stops from the city center, there in few minutes. Whole city is great, and that is why this hostel is not any different :) We stayed for 3 days, the room was nice and cozy, with TV, fridge and 2 magical beds. Breakfast was excellent, toilets and showers very clean and WiFi was great all the time. Special thanks to Belinda who helped us and explained everything :) When we come back we will stay here again!

Excellent value for money hotel with extremely friendly staff and cleanliness. Its just 2 tram stops away from the main station which made my travel very comfortable.

• 20th Jan 2014
  • India

The breakfast was very good and tasty. The hotel is quite and I had the whole room for myself. There were hardly anyone at the reception. My emails were never answered. I came there very late and was worried of no confirmation from them but they did leave my key in the box in front door, so everything was good after all. Highly recommend this hostel if you are into a quiet and relaxing place with low price.

very nice stay, very good breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff. Only minus point is that the hostel definitively needs renovation.

Just 2 stations away from the center and you get a much better deal than in the city.

• 16th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

I don´t know what to say because the night we slept there it was a break in the hotel but we didn´t notice anything. We think the hotel was very good and have told our friends about it. The price was very good and the breakfast was a surprise. Sincerely Christina Frid

• 11th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

The hotel is situated about about a five minute walk from the nearest tram stop. The bathrooms were very clean, and although the bedrooms had clean sheets, the floor needed some TLC. The breakfast buffet included a variety of breads, cereals, eggs. etc. I explained to the staff I was gluten free and they had special bread just for me!! I found the staff the best part of the hostel, helpful, smiling, and friendly, just what a solo traveler needs!!!