Kville Hotel Reviews

Kvilletorget 24, Gothenburg, Sweden

Morale was very low in the hostel with a lot of elderly and the area wasn't very welcoming or upbeat. Bolidily fluids on my bedding wasn't very nice either

• 5th Sep 2015

A strange place. To be fair, I arrived late and left early so I never met the staff, but this place does not feel like a hostel at all. It is more like a pension home. Most of the ' guests' seem (less affluent) people that just live in this place. My roommate was kind of aggressive. Another guest, dressed like a doctor, kept looking at me and smiling. To complete the horror movie scenario, the ceiling lamp in my room was unusable because it flickered all the time, eerily. The breakfast was nice.

Good deal in Gothenburg. Nice change having a breakfast with yogurts, crackers and vegetables. Staff were very attentive and knowledgeable.

Mostly locals stay there and no one really speaks to travellers. junkys get in and just go around the place. My two last nights there police were taking hem away the whole night, paper thin walls so I could barely speak.

Not the hostel I was expecting. It was a quiet hostel with nice staff but not a good place if you are trying to meet anyone.

Hard to differ between staff and guests. Started cleaning the room at 8am while people were sleeping. Looked like staff but slept in the same room.

Nice location and easy to get to. Just felt a little uncomfortable as a hostel. Walls thin and rooms not well finished. Staff friendly but unprofessional

The staff here were so helpful and the room was really nice. We arrived way earlier than expected and they did everything they could to get the room ready for us as quickly as possible. The showers were good and all in little cubicles with a sink so you could wash, change etc. in privacy. Breakfast is included but quite basic, could definitely be improved.