Kyo's House Reviews

128-40, Jungnim-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea

It seems that there is a bit of a lack of staff at the reception as there is only one person to take care of all the facilities. When the so called receptionist has to go out to help some customer they close the entrance to the counter which can cause some delays for other customers. In my case I had to check out in the morning and get my deposit back for my keys, but as there was nobody at the reception I couldn't hand it over, I almost missed my train because of that.

I stayed in the dormitory and since it was so cheap I cannot really complain, but the "bathroom in room" part is not true, the toilet is outside and the shower is just a showerhead attached to the sink...

• 18th Aug 2014

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. They also spoke English pretty well. I especially liked it when they helped being my luggage up to my room (my luggage was getting heavy from the shopping and I was on the 4th floor). My room was a little tiny but it's ok because the location is great. It's literally minutes away from Seoul Station. It was so easy to go anywhere. There are plenty of restaurants to eat nearby and it's super close to the Siloam jimjilbang.

• 1st May 2014