Kyo's House Reviews

128-40, Jungnim-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Good location, nice and helpful staff! ^ ^

• 10th Oct 2013

Closely situated to the main station, it's a ok place to crash for a night or two. Rooms are compact - my shower was situated in the room . Shower was a bit a bit dirty as well and water leaked a little from sides, but not large amounts. No bin/trash can in the room as well. Breakfast was good and no problem with kitchen facilities wi-fi etc.

I was very disappointed in this hostel. The pictures made it look like it was going to be an excellent place for the money I would be paying. While the floors and doors and bathrooms looked new and the mattresses and linens were all new the bathrooms always smelled like an outhouse. The 3rd floor toilet began to flood one day and I went to tell the staff and instead of acting on it right away I was told to just use the one downstairs! The shower was mouldy and the shower head was so low I wasn't

The rooms are quite new and clean, although they are very small. The bathroom in my ensuite single room didn't include the toiete bowl (which was in common with several other rooms) but only a sink and a shower; so I think that strictly speaking the ensuite rooms are only single rooms with shared bathroom. The name of the street reported in the Hostel webpage is NON EXISTING! It took me a long time to find the Hostel!

감사합니다. 여행하는 동안 불편함 없이 투숙하도록 최선의 노력을 다하려고 했는데 아쉬운 부분은 없었는지 궁금합니다. 항상 좋은일만 가득하길 기원합니다.

The hostel is a nice and friendly place to stay. Basic single private room was really small, but good enough for a few nights. Superior single private room is relatively big and really comfortable. Nice roof terrace with great view on Seoul. Staff was friendly and helpful. Only 10min away from Central Station from where you can take all kinds of public transport.

Hi Martin~ I'm kyo.. Safely back from the trip went well wonder. I speak English a little better even if you have a lot of very disappointing that would have been acquainted. When is hoping will happen, but will meet again. I miss you. May we always full of good days.

View all Seoul Bed and Breakfasts