Kyoya Ryokan Reviews

2-11-4, Habashita, Nishi-ku, Nagoya, Japan

Beautiful stay for one night. Slightly far from the station but it was fine for a night. Loved the bath facilities and the staff were lovely!

• 23rd Jul 2014

While it's a little bit further away from the nearest subway, this place is very very clean and the facilities (bathhouse, common room, wireless, etc.) are great. The staff also speaks pretty okay English and is very eager to help out with anything.

This is a beautiful guest house in traditional style. I was surprised by how nice the place is. The garden is gorgeous and the hot spring bath is also quite nice. The ryokan provides a face and bath towel and a yukata. These are changed out every morning for fresh ones. There's nice shampoo and conditioner in the bath and clean socks too! The price is a little steep for a dorm, but the value is definitely worth it. I also appreciated the big lockers next to the room where I could store my stuff.

No TV! I wouldn't usually care but it was the world cup final, which I missed.... Other than that, amazing place, super friendly staff, lovely bath, nice Japanese style dormitories. Can definitely recommend it!

• 13th Jul 2014

2nd time there. I love this place even though the location is a bit hard to find.

• 4th Jul 2014

I had never seen this kind of hostel before. It was like a traditional hotel. Very nice to have hot bath all night. Everything looked really clean. I loved the garden so much. If I have a chance to visit Nagoya again, I would definitely stay in Kyoya Ryokan again!

1 2 Next » last »