Kyoya Ryokan Reviews

2-11-4, Habashita, Nishi-ku, Nagoya, Japan

it will take around 15mins by walk to get here from Nagoya station, the most great part is they hav free bicycle u can lent. Nagoya castle is near hostel, also u can ride the bicycle around the city~ room is very clean n comfortable, this is my best experience~

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Kyoya Ryokan is the best hostel I have stayed. The room was beautiful and clean. It had shower and toilet inside. The hostel provides yukatas, toothbrushes etc for free. The owner was very kind and helpful. If I go back to Nagoya I definitely would stay there again.

Wonderful place! I was actually a bit surprised to see it actually was a ryokan in that it had a nice atmospheric bath and full yukata set for guests (I thought it would have been a normal public bathroom with a big bathtub). The manager was very nice and the hostel offered English translations of menus of some local joints - pretty handy! Too bad we didn't stay longer!

The staff were all very friendly and helpful! Free bikes worked great and so did the city recomendation papers. The bath was wonderful. Everything was very clean and well kept. The other guests were very nice as well. I would definitely recommend to friends and those looking for a nice place to stay in Nagoya.

• 29th May 2015

Wonderful place!! If you're a backpacker and need some time out from the hostel scene, I strongly encourage you to stay here and enjoy the garden and tranquility of the whole property. One night here and I was completely recharged! It's also conveniently 15 mins walk from the nagoya station.

Stayed 3 nights on 2 occasions. Very good for the price, safe, clean, cosy, very helpful and hospitable, great Japanese dinner and breakfast, helpful with all logistic things. Lovely garden and really nice bath which I had all to myself. Very much recommend.

Great staff, beatiful rooms and lot of extra services like free bike for the guest! Great location, 10 min of walk from the station, restaurants and supermarket nearby. Dormitory with big lockers in the room, kitchen, and everything you need. Really good price!

Very lovely Ryokan in the middle of Nagoya. In walking distance to Nagoya castle. It is clean and the garden is so pretty. I even tried out the public bath, it was really nice. Actually it was even better than I expected. It is a wonderful place to rest during a long stay in Japan.

Love this Ryokan with a nice garden and a bath. So relaxing. Thanks host for lending me the bike, so that I can take it to see the castle. Will definately stay here again next time if i go nagoya.

Lovely place! Beautiful and affordable Ryokan located well in Nagoya. Great public bath facilites. Also provided with a very nice bed outfit. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. Owner also gave me a small gift when leaving, was very nice of him!

I was very happy with my stay here. I felt like I was very valued despite only staying in a dormitory room. This is a top-class ryokan and if in the Nagoya area, I highly recommend it.

1 2 Next » last »