Kyoya Ryokan Reviews

2-11-4, Habashita, Nishi-ku, Nagoya, Japan

Absolutely lovely - I had a terrible time making myself leave at the end of my stay!

• 4th Apr 2014

I loved this ryokan! Such an amazing atmosphere I felt like I was in real Japan and so relaxing listening to the birds singing in the mornings. Breakfast was absolutely delicious I would recommend this place to anyone staying in Nagoya.

• 3rd Apr 2014

Very nice hostel, nice owner and great facilities.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Brilliant! Loved my stay here, especially the garden and the bath house. If anyone plans to go to Nagoya I would definitely recommend they stay here.

After a big disappointment this is and was the best stay of my 3 month trip .

The beautiful fotographs dont lie. When we came to the "hostel", we found out it was a real Japanese Ryokan (traditional hotel) in the middle of Nagoya city. An oasis, and a cheap one at that. The dorm room for 6 was roomy and very clean as the rest of the buildings and facilities and the futon the fluffiest I ever slept in! The host speaks English but was greatful for our Japanese. They provide you with tips and you can walk to Nagoya castle in only 15 min.

It is reeeeeaaly nice place to stay Don't hesitate to book I'm gonna stay there again if i go to nagoya

location was not good enough for me. a map I got from staff was wrong : one of the izakaya-bar was already replaced to another one. inside of the garden was awesome

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • Japan

I loved every part of my stay - especially the 24 hour spa!

Japanese style with clean room and small public bathroom, staff is nice and can speak little English. It's quite far from station, but I have to say if you want to get it with low price, you must give up something.

1 2 Next » last »