Kyoya Ryokan Reviews

2-11-4, Habashita, Nishi-ku, Nagoya, Japan

Very awesome ryokan and I love this place I would stay here again for sure. I love the Onsen and the Yukata they provide. Very clean and they had craft beer in the vending machine a bit pricey but nice to be available. I will come again when my friends come to Japan from home. Very nice style and you can get an option for dinner or breakfast as well.

This is the best hostel I've stayed in. All the little things that you could ask for is provided. I would definitely stay here again!

Great stay. A bit of a trek from the station but there is a convenient bus. Very comfortable room with private bed curtains. Enjoyed the breakfast!

My friends and I stayed in the 6 bed female dorm. It was really nice. The bed was very comfy and warm. New towel, toothbrush and yukata were provided everyday. The location is also good, just 15 minutes walk from Nagoya station and 10 minutes walk to Nagoya Castle. The staff, Hiroshi san, is very nice and helpful. Since we left too early so he gave us some snakes to eat on the train to Takayama. That's so sweet!

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Thailand

Should have an alarm alerting the staff somebody arriving the lobby and waiting for checking in.

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Hong Kong

Very quiet relaxing place to stay.

Very comfortable and superclean Ryokan. The best I found in Japan

I’ve a very relaxing time here. The hot bath was nice; it really makes you feel at easy. The inner garden was beautiful, giving an atmosphere to the place. The shared-dorm was comfortable enough to let you rest after a long day of sight-seeing. The staff is very cheerful and tries its best to make you feel at easy.

Perfect! The onsen was the highlight. There is a common area in the dorm-room and everyone gathers there for dinner or have a chat before sleeping.

I spent one night in the dormitory room at Kyoya Ryokan and ENJOYED it a lot! The value for money is just excellent with a public bath in the Ryokan included! What do you want more? I can only advise anyone to stay there if stopping by Nagoya.

The owner was one of the nicest people I ever met. He offers a Ryokan experience for backpackers on a budget.

My stay here was great! the staff is super friendly, the facilities are great, and its located near one of the greats places to visit in Nagoya (Nagoya Castle) and they even have bikes they lend people for free!, all in all I would definitely go again when I return to Nagoya

An excellent place to stay in Nagoya. Easy to get to and located near the castle, subway and convenience stores. Also free bicycles! The place is cleaned everyday, also they give you fresh towels and sheets everyday. The beds are super confortable. The dorm also has a small kitchen, utensils, fridge and lockers. The staff is extremely polite and helpful. On top of everything you can use the onsen for free! Honestly, I think they should charge more for the dorm for the quality offered.

Great place!! Free bike rental, really beautiful bath, very clean. Conveniently located and the staff is extremely friendly. Wish we could have stayed longer!

I really enjoyed my stay at the ryokan. The dorm is big and clean. There is a private shower and toilet. The owner is very kind and helpful. I used the free bikes to cycle through Nagoya. The onsen is also great! I definitely recommend this ryokan.

Excellent experience, it's the first day of my trip, I would say it's a perfect start. The staff are so kind and helpful, the atmosphere is nice, the room is clean, and the location is very close to Nagoya castle, I certainly will choose here to stay when visit Nagoya next time.

I regret not having stayed here longer. I was only here one night but made good friends, and the room was so wonderful and communal.

My stay at Kyoya was absolutely wonderful. It was one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in (especially for the affordable price!) Recommend using the bath as it is very relaxing. The owner was kind and helpful. We stayed in the dormitory room and each bunk had a curtain for privacy plus there was a fridge and sink which was convenient. Nagoya Castle and Nagoya Station were only a short walk (or even shorter bus) away!

A wonderful stay, the staff was really helpful and very very nice. They made me feel at home. Thank very much for making this stay a wonderful time. The by circle was a great help I probably wouldn't have been able to visit the Nagoya Aquarium, the Shirotori garden and the Asuta Temple in one day without it. Letting me borrow it even when I had checked out was a wonderful surprise and made for a delightful visit of Nagoya castle. Thank you very much

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

Awesome!.....but I was the only person in a dorm room, which is good and bad.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7