8.0
Fabulous 19 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 19 Total Reviews
L'Alberghetto B&B Located at Via Umberto I 208, , Milazzo.
Italy
Milazzo Sicily 98057 Via Umberto I 208
80% 19
38.2249186 15.2406233
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016
7.4

Milazzo is lovely, the room was nice and cleaned spotlessly everyday. The location is a very long walk from the station and buses are infrequent and poorly labelled. It was not good for getting a solid nights sleep- the pillows were so hard that I slept on a towel instead, and everyday the road was noisy and I was woken by people in the kitchenette. I met the owner only when I was leaving. Good for couples holidays wanting a beach, not so good a place for solo travellers.