L'Angolo del Poeta Reviews

Borgo Palazzo 39, Bergamo, Italy

For the money you pay you are in a beautiful room, I do not know if someone around is a interior decorator, but the rooms are just beautiful. That makes it excellent value for money and a perfect room if you need to relax. The owner knew of my wheat intolerance and prepared a special breakfast for me, not very common in Italy. The location is the same as for practically all hostels in hostelworld, in the lowercity,so I do not understand why people value it low on location.

View all Bergamo Bed and Breakfasts